Thread: hello

Default hello

hi guys. i am a diaper lover/punishment freak. i do wright stories on another site, maybe eventually i will work on posting one on here.

Quote Originally Posted by usmarine View Post
    hi guys. i am a diaper lover/punishment freak. i do wright stories on another site, maybe eventually i will work on posting one on here.
    *snaps off a salute*

Welcome to ADISC, SIR!

Alright... in all seriousness, Welcome to ADISC! First off, let me say that if you are actually a Marine, I really respect you for choosing to be one and for anything you have done to help our country. And if you're not, then I respect you for honoring them with your nickname.

So... tell me a little bit about yourself? What brings you to ADISC? What other interests besides being a diaper lover do you have? Are you in college? Have any hobbies? You know... stuff like that. Most everyone on this sites loves diapers for one reason or another, but what makes you special? If you need help thinking of something to put in your introduction, you can always use this handy dandy cheat sheet.

I can't wait to learn more about you and see if we have anything in common. Looking forward to it.

Welcome again!

Hi welcome to ADISC.

Well I actually wondering about your username. So are you in service with US Marine Corps or Veteran or Just some enthusiast yeah I like military stuff. Yeah you can post your story her I'm always happy to read new stories. So do you have any hobbies or interst? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

yes i am actually in the corps...mostly if im not working, i play video games, draw, or write stories. i found adisc while i was looking for some good stories to read. and boy did i lol. and i think i got into diapers because when i was 7-9 years old, i would have messy accidents during the day. i just couldn't control my bowels. and my mother threatened me with them a few times but never went through with her threats. i have since gained control though. if 'yall have any other q's hmu.

yes i am actually in the corps...mostly if im not working, i play video games, draw, or write stories. i found adisc while i was looking for some good stories to read. and boy did i lol. and i think i got into diapers because when i was 7-9 years old, i would have messy accidents during the day. i just couldn't control my bowels. and my mother threatened me with them a few times but never went through with her threats. i have since gained control though. if 'yall have any other q's hmu.
    Awesome real USMC. So in which part of USMC you serve? Have you ever go to combat?. Although I'm not US citizen. Thank you for your service.

*Salute* Semper Fi

im on the aviation side. no i havent seen combat lol.
    I'm sorry If I'm asking again. So what do you do in there? What Plane in your Squadron?

im stuck in training school...i havnt gotten assigned an aircraft yet.

Good luck on that. I actually wonder how you gonna keep the desire to wear diaper while in the Marine though.