Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got my first two dresses !!^_^!!

Default I got my first two dresses !!^_^!!

They just came in the mail today. I was glad I got to the mail before I had classes today. Dont really need my mom finding out I bought dresses. Tho i suppose i could say there for my GF.

I wuvvles them so much. I cant wait till I get home so I can try them on. ^_^

I like them. Who was your vendor and are they pullover? That way they would go over my belly.

They look like great summer time dresses congratulations, I am sure you with love feeling the first time you get to wear them their is nothing like a new dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfen View Post
    Congratulations, they look spectacular, where did you find them?

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I like them. Who was your vendor and are they pullover? That way they would go over my belly.

I actually got them from Amazon.com. And yes they are pullover.

Amazon.com: Raya Sun Crinkle Cotton Dip Die Flounce Dress in 4 colors. Missy sizes S-XL: Clothing
    Raya Sun Embroidered Crinkle Dress/Cover Up in 3 Colors. Missy S-XL: Amazon.com: Clothing

Those are nice! I love that color to I would so wear that with a nice white knit top mmm hmmm

Those are nice & thank you for the link, that is very helpful of you to do!! Congrats on getting them, let us know how they fit & feel on you, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuei View Post
    They just came in the mail today. I was glad I got to the mail before I had classes today. Dont really need my mom finding out I bought dresses. Tho i suppose i could say there for my GF.

I wuvvles them so much. I cant wait till I get home so I can try them on. ^_^

your dresses are very nice; are you going to post pictures of yourself in them.....
    i think that everyone would like to see.
    your post and how you talked about the dresses coming made me start thinking of my first dress. please don't laugh, but i ordered it out of the summer Montgomery Ward Catalog (as i remember). when i picked it up at the catalog store and brought it home, it was so pretty that it made me cry. it was too pretty for me to wear and ruin it (that was way back before i had changed anything). so i took the dress back to the catalog store and returned it. latter on i picked out something a bit more plain/ugly that i wouldn't feel so bad about wearing.....

i didn't have a lot of self-esteem all those years ago..... it takes a while....
    but i discovered that i did have an inner beauty hiding down deep. it was just all covered smothered by "puppy-dog tails" and such.
    i just needed to learn to see it..... then i could express it....

What size did you get? They looks so cute and i really like how it looks in purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    What size did you get? They looks so cute and i really like how it looks in purple.

I am kinda big. so i got myself an XL. works out for me good
    Last edited by Trevor; 01-Sep-2012 at 21:09. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.