Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello im new here

Default Hello im new here

Hello my name is Sayuri

I'm kind,caring, loving and i will always put other people first. I'm very honest just ask me what you want to know about me if its not to personal ill tell you.

IM REALLY SHY.
    ok i have a boys body b-but that dosent make me a boy right??? I mean i have the hart and soul of a girl its just im to shy to be a girl fully, i love to do girly things plus ware girls cloths i mean i love to ware skirts a lot and i do act like a girl all the time its just i have a boys body so everyone things im a boy just because of my body but i still like to think I'm a girl.

I'm not gay. I'm still getting to know myself as i was bullied alot in school.

all i want is to find some friends that will not bully me for who i am.

So your transgendered. Welcome to the group. No one is going to make fun of you here.

thank you im just getting use to this site XD i been here about 2 hours and im sorry about my spelling i have dislexia. but its nice to meet you

No one really worries about spelling......to much. Just do the best you can, and people will more or less get the idea your trying to get across.

How long have you known you were tg ??

Hey Yuri :P I have a bone to pick with you send me an email when you get private message privileges kay? I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have sweetpea :-*

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuri View Post
    Hello my name is Sayuri

I'm kind,caring, loving and i will always put other people first. I'm very honest just ask me what you want to know about me if its not to personal ill tell you.

IM REALLY SHY.
    ok i have a boys body b-but that dosent make me a boy right??? I mean i have the hart and soul of a girl its just im to shy to be a girl fully, i love to do girly things plus ware girls cloths i mean i love to ware skirts a lot and i do act like a girl all the time its just i have a boys body so everyone things im a boy just because of my body but i still like to think I'm a girl.

Hi Sayuri welcome to ADISC.

Well I don't know that feeling too much but there are many Sissy here in ADISC. I'm also still wandered about my sexual orientation though. Well ADISC is the most open minded AB/DL site in Internet so don't worry NOBODY is gonna bully you. So what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuri View Post
    Hello my name is Sayuri

IM REALLY SHY.

Hey Sayuri! Welcome to ADISC.

There is no need to be shy

Everyone is very welcoming around here.

Sorry to hear that you were bullied a lot in high school, it happens to a fair amount of people (myself included). You certainly won't get bullied around here! What are some of your hobbies? I enjoy mathematical and computer science puzzles, as well as twisty puzzles (like the Rubik's Cube for example, which I have a personal record of 12.XXs on).

You should check out the Sissy / Girls forum, I'm sure there is a lot of advice and support you could get there, and everyone would be glad to help you where you need it.

Enjoy the site, and I hope you make lots of new friends!

- Lobie

thank you everyone its really nice to meet you all.

i love to draw, watch animes, i dont mind going fishing but not been in a long time, i like to work on computers and some times build them hehe and i love to go out on bike rides

Welcome to the community, I was bullied a lot in school too and am also struggling to really understand who I am.

Is there any particular type of anime you prefer to watch? I like slice of life stuff like K-On and Lucky Star.

me too but i not seen them to i have seen Summer Wars, Death Note, The girl who leaped through time and meny more hehe