Thread: ... Hi.

Default ... Hi.

Hello everyone.. This is my first time posting so im not really sure what to do but here goes. So anyways ... Im a really shy guy who likes to play video games, play a little bit of basketball , soccer, and im into girly stuff like many things , if i find it cute i like it no exceptions. Right now I am in my last year of High school Class of 2013 YAY!!! I like to fix computers and fix cars, i will probably do a double major , not really sure lol.

What brought me to this site is just that i was goggling some "GoodNites" on image search and then i cam across this site, from there i fell in love and then i signed up and here i am lol.

What i am looking forward to in this site is to relate to other diaper lovers like me. Reading other peoples post about their adventure to the super market and buying their supplies. Mostly to help me as well in overcoming the fact that i love diapers .

So theirs my intro.. Thanks for reading.

....................Welcome.

To.............................................
    ..........ADISC, ...................................emoranger123!

A very nice introduction! ^^ Welcome to ADISC!

A can relate to much of what you said. I think I started on here as a lurker and ended up feeling compelled to join. I never realized there were so many others like me out there. In the short time I've been on here, I have formed friendships with others that I know will last a lifetime and for much more than just ABDL reasons. I have no doubt you will have a similar experience!

I love basketball myself. I don't claim to be any good, although I like to shoot around when I can. I love watching college hoops and cheering on my alma mater. Do you prefer the pros or college? Or neither?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate asking! We are always here to help and be supportive! Welcome again!

(And as for Point, it won't take long for you to realize he might be about the funniest member on here. ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by emoranger123 View Post
    Hello everyone.. This is my first time posting so im not really sure what to do but here goes. So anyways ... Im a really shy guy who likes to play video games, play a little bit of basketball , soccer, and im into girly stuff like many things , if i find it cute i like it no exceptions. Right now I am in my last year of High school Class of 2013 YAY!!! I like to fix computers and fix cars, i will probably do a double major , not really sure lol.
    Welcome! Awesome with the computers and cars! They are the top 2 things on my profile for favorites. When I was in High School I liked to fix computers and cars, I chose computers as my career and cars as my hobby, It seemed to pay off better that way. But you never know the economy is ever changing!

Nice to meet you!

What brought me to this site is just that i was goggling some "GoodNites" on image search and then i cam across this site, from there i fell in love and then i signed up and here i am lol.

What i am looking forward to in this site is to relate to other diaper lovers like me. Reading other peoples post about their adventure to the super market and buying their supplies. Mostly to help me as well in overcoming the fact that i love diapers .

So theirs my intro.. Thanks for reading.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

So what kind of games you usually play? I like almost all genre but top on my list is FPS(COD and stuff like that), Racing(Forza Motorsport!). Oh yeah so what cars you are working on right now? Anyway welcome to ADISC.

Because I'm in mobile right now idk how to quote but , im going down the list
    , Thanks everyone I really appreciate your responses ,

I just play basketball not into the whole NBA and whatnot

yes it is true that the economy is chaginging so I guess I'm sticking with IT engineer lol

and last but not least right now I'm working on my 05 Impala , trying to fix the oil pan and my neon lights , also working on an expedition and a Pontiac at school

I think the covers everyone ??

Well again thanks for the warm greetings everyone !

Because I'm in mobile right now idk how to quote but , im going down the list
    , Thanks everyone I really appreciate your responses ,
    Well quoting is not mandatory so it's okay if you don't quote

I just play basketball not into the whole NBA and whatnot

yes it is true that the economy is chaginging so I guess I'm sticking with IT engineer lol

and last but not least right now I'm working on my 05 Impala , trying to fix the oil pan and my neon lights , also working on an expedition and a Pontiac at school

I think the covers everyone ??

Well again thanks for the warm greetings everyone !
    Wow you have many projects. Well although I'm more to car fan but when I'm in college I think I'm gonna built my own car which is 1990s Corolla Liftback. Well good luck on your car project.

Default Re: ... Hi.

Welcome to our global community. I'm glad you are coming to terms with your desires at your age. Very nice intro btw. You are among friends.

FluffyAnnie

Welcome ^^ (although I'm new too lol)

CLASS OF 2013 WOOOOOT I AM SO EXCITED

-Annie ;D