Thread: hello all

Default hello all

after looking at other sites i found this one and it seems active so i figured i would join to meet new people. i have been into diapers since i was young but my ab dl side didn't take off until i was a teenager. and has continued ever since. i am a in my early 20's and live in carleton place ontario. havent met alot of other people in my area and it seems the people i do meet drop off the face of the earth before i get a chance to make friends. i am into video games like halo and calll of duty. i have two cat (6 months old) live in my own place. dont work right now, just lost my previous job. origanaly from kingston ontario. if there is anything else u would like to know please do not hesitate to ask, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by littlefoot View Post
    after looking at other sites i found this one and it seems active so i figured i would join to meet new people. i have been into diapers since i was young but my ab dl side didn't take off until i was a teenager. and has continued ever since. i am a in my early 20's and live in carleton place ontario. havent met alot of other people in my area and it seems the people i do meet drop off the face of the earth before i get a chance to make friends. i am into video games like halo and calll of duty. i have two cat (6 months old) live in my own place. dont work right now, just lost my previous job. origanaly from kingston ontario. if there is anything else u would like to know please do not hesitate to ask, thanks.
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Do you like music? I usually like anything Baroque.

Hi welcome to ADISC.

Well we do share our love to FPS. I love Halo and CoD as well. I still can wait for Halo 4 and Black Ops II. So anymore games you like?. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Hi littlefoot,

Nice to meet you. I love cats, I have 2 as well. I have a Bengal and A Seal Point Persian.

Welcome!