Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hello hello! Just found this website, finally some other TB/DL's to talk to lol funny, Im actually wearing a wet Pampers right now, makes my day

ANYWAYS, im in Texas, the Fort Worth area to be exact, totally single guy looking for a girlfriend who shares my interest in diapers who wants to cuddle and spend time together and stay up late/watch movies and stuff

Glad to be here!

-Texas Toddler

Hey... welcome to the site// Any hobbies or interests you want to share?

Yeah sure! I like to hunt, fish, fly, watch movies, I go to car events etc.. fun normal dude stuff haha

Quote Originally Posted by TexasToddler View Post
    Yeah sure! I like to hunt, fish, fly, watch movies, I go to car events etc.. fun normal dude stuff haha
    Sweet what type of cars you into?? Never could get into fishing i seem to lack the patience :P still manage to go out and have a go from time to time like haha

HI there Texas Toddler! Welcome to ADISC. I'm also in Texas and I'm a NASCAR and Texas Rangers fan.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear458 View Post
    Sweet what type of cars you into?? Never could get into fishing i seem to lack the patience :P still manage to go out and have a go from time to time like haha
    Ah until last year, I owned a 2007 Shelby GT. Dads got the GT500, I love mustangs and I also have a fascination with Saleen and Lamborghini.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome! LOVE NASCAR, also got Season Tickets to the Rangers!!! They ruleeee.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    HI there Texas Toddler! Welcome to ADISC. I'm also in Texas and I'm a NASCAR and Texas Rangers fan.

Defiantly some good cars there.. and very jealous of the Shelby GT :P

Hi TexasToddler! Welcome. Nice to meet you, Im here in Austin. Nice to see you're into cars, I have a few and I do have to say Mustangs are a great car and awesome HP/$. I have a GT right now, used to have a Cobra, and I have to tell you the power to weight ratio for the $ spent it awesome! Well lets be honest they have Big HP any way you look at it. Sometimes I have WAY more fun in my mustang than some of my more expensive cars.

I Think I will drive my Mustang to work tomorrow, now that you inspired me.

Good Times.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasToddler View Post
    Hello hello! Just found this website, finally some other TB/DL's to talk to lol funny, Im actually wearing a wet Pampers right now, makes my day

ANYWAYS, im in Texas, the Fort Worth area to be exact, totally single guy looking for a girlfriend who shares my interest in diapers who wants to cuddle and spend time together and stay up late/watch movies and stuff

Glad to be here!

-Texas Toddler
    Hey TexasToddler, Welcome to ADISC. Glad to be here? Well, we are glad you're hear. I never realized how many Texans there were around here. I'm not one of them, but I have seen quite a few over the last three days, and two of them have already replied to you. I just wanted to welcome you to the site and let you know that ADISC is a great place to meet others with similar interests, both in diapers, or otherwise. You could certainly make friends here and those relationships could become long lasting overtime, but ADISC is not a dating site or 'meetup' site. So it may not be the place to find a 'girlfriend who shares my interest in diapers who want to cuddle and spend time together...". Just thought I would point that out.

Anyway, welcome to the site, and I really hope you enjoy yourself.