Thread: Hello everybody

Default Hello everybody

Hi guys and girls, i'm dave, ab from italy. I love to be a baby, i like so much diapers, pacifiers and baby bottles. I'm also addicted to satin and i have a small piece of satin when i suck my pacifier.. I hope to discuss with most of you!

Quote Originally Posted by redsdave View Post
    Hi guys and girls, i'm dave, ab from italy. I love to be a baby, i like so much diapers, pacifiers and baby bottles. I'm also addicted to satin and i have a small piece of satin when i suck my pacifier.. I hope to discuss with most of you!
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Any hobbies? One of my hobbies is music.

Quote Originally Posted by redsdave View Post
    Hi Dave welcome to ADISC.

Hmm Italy so is there are many AB/DL community in Italy? Just wondering. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Tnx. I like music too..generally rock music. You? Are you ab, dl or both?

Hay my names Cody and welcome to ADISC. [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 03-Sep-2012 at 04:02.