Thread: Wore 'real' diaper last night

Default Wore 'real' diaper last night

So, late last night I decided to try wearing the LUVS Size 6 that I bought a couple weeks ago, to bed. The experience was interesting, to say the least. Pretty much, I probably won't try to wear a baby diaper to bed again.

I didn't mind it, but I did wake up a few times to pain and had to subdue it before I could go back to sleep. So that was the downside.

The upside, it fit well and for being in bed. The second diaper I put on (the first ones tape broke on me trying to refasten it), stayed on the rest of the morning. I toss and turn a lot especially in the morning, but the tapes stayed on.

So that's pretty much it, but I think in the future, I'll stick with wearing the Cushies to bed if I ever get them, goodnites and other adult diapers if I try them.

Try goodnites, mate: they're good. Tell you what: wear the Luvs, and wear the goodnites over them: that way, you don't need to fasten the tapes down, and you have a safeguard against leaks etc.

Wish I could get real adult sized nappies, but can't yet. Oh well...just gonna have to wait some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    Try goodnites, mate: they're good. Tell you what: wear the Luvs, and wear the goodnites over them: that way, you don't need to fasten the tapes down, and you have a safeguard against leaks etc.

Wish I could get real adult sized nappies, but can't yet. Oh well...just gonna have to wait some more.
    Oh I've had plenty of Goodnites in the past and still do. I've put them above the LUVS before, but I don't really like doing that
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Aug-2012 at 18:17. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.