Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi,
    I'm entauri. I've known about this site for quite some time but had registered just today. Ehh...(great, now I forgot everything from the cheat sheet)
    I've been fascinated by diapers as long as I can remember and I mean VERY long - like when I was 4yo. I always thought "My god, I am the only one in the world who wants to willingly wear diapers. I must be crazy."

And then I lurked a bit on the internet and...WHOA
    So here I am. A 22yo male who plays games(mostly RPGs), reads books(A. C. Clark, why you had to die?), writes stories and likes some other stuff - anime, spongebob, colecting sim-cards,copper wire and keys.

I hope that i can make some friends here.
    I've tried some D-related pages in my country but they are mostly meh.

Quote Originally Posted by entauri View Post
    Hi,
    I'm entauri. I've known about this site for quite some time but had registered just today. Ehh...(great, now I forgot everything from the cheat sheet)
    I've been fascinated by diapers as long as I can remember and I mean VERY long - like when I was 4yo. I always thought "My god, I am the only one in the world who wants to willingly wear diapers. I must be crazy."

So here I am. A 22yo male who plays games(mostly RPGs), reads books(A. C. Clark, why you had to die?), writes stories and likes some other stuff - anime, spongebob, colecting sim-cards,copper wire and keys.

Hi entauri welcome to ADISC.

Well I used to have same feeling with you I used think "Am I the only person in the world like to wear diaper?". And the answer is of course not. So enough of my stories what kind of RPG you usually play? I'm not exactly RPG fan but I do play them sometimes. I also like to read books. Oh if you like to write stories we have Stories Forum here if you want to post your stories.

So did they have significant number of AB/DL in Czech? Anyway I hope you can find some friends in here and enjoy ADISC.

Hello Entauri. I like to try and kill some zombies on ps3 when I am at home. I say try because I'm not very good at it.

I noticed you collect keys. It,s too bad you are so far away, when my dad died I somehow ended up with a lot of keys from his house and nobody has any idea what they are for so they just sit in a drawer in the kitchen. On top of that I think I have spare keys for almost every car I have ever owned. I never know what to do with them so they just sit there.

I am also new here but the members have all been nice (so far) LOL.....

I played Ragnarok Online for 6 years and Lineage 2 for quite some time too. And from offline RPGs i love Knights of the Old Republic, Elder Scrolls series, Diablo 2, Sudeki, Pokemon, Golden Sun and now I am trying to save enough money so I can buy me a new pc so that i can sacrifice my soul to Mass effect 1-3.

We don't have so much AB/DL realted pages in czech. And the biggest of them died lately i think. And there os lot of stuff mixed into BDSM and sub/dom and I do not like that so much. I am more into the "cute" side of it (especialy girls are cute as hell in it) and wearing overnight so I can sleep like a log.

Spaniel

Hello friend, welcome to ADISC! None of the pages are Meh here. I am glad you found the site, and most of us know the feeling of "am I the ONLY person!"
    Well I hope to see you around the forums. Don't worry, the people here are very nice. You'll make friends.

Quote Originally Posted by entauri View Post
    Hi,

Hey Entauri! Welcome to ADISC.

Glad you finally got the (nerve) to register! We're happy to have you around here

Oh, don't fret your intro is perfectly fine!

So, what are some of your favourite Anime? I like very dark animes (Higurashi, Elfen Lied for example).

You write stories? That's really cool! There are tonnes of writers on ADISC, and I'm sure they would all be happy to give you advice if you ever needed it I wish I could write, but I can barely sit down and read a book let alone write one. I've always had many great story ideas (usually fantasy), and I have good plots, backstorys, and things to carry the plot on with many cliffhangers. The only problem is that I just never seem to be able to sit down and coherently provide those ideas to a paper. I guess I find it a bit disappointing, but it is what it is.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time around here, I'm looking forward to your replies and contributions to ADISC.

- Lobie