Thread: Welp, Here Goes Nothing...

Post Welp, Here Goes Nothing...

Hello everyone.

My (amazing) wife, TiggerLilly, convinced me to stop lurking around on AB/DL forums and finally just join one and attempt to be a productive member of the community with her. So here goes:

I've been interested in diapers for a LONG time. I'm in my late twenties, but I remember that diapers have been a thought in the back of my mind at least since 6th/7th grade. I believe my interests stemmed mainly from a series of traumatic events that occured in my childhood. (I prefer to keep those experiences locked tight in my head for obvious reasons.)

I'm one of the weirder DLs because I don't actually wear diapers. I've tried them several times, but never really got anything out of it. Just one of those things I guess.

I met my wife on a dating site for the AB/DL community. We tried AB play at first and it pretty much blew up in our faces rather quickly. She didn't care for regressing too much and we really didn't know each other terribly well when we tried it. About 8 months into our marriage, we had a heart to heart because I had become withdrawn from intimacy and I told her that I found women wearing diapers a HUGE turn on.

That basically opened up Pandora's Box for us. She had me order some diapers online and we've been exploring the DL side of things together ever since. She gets to wear the diapers (which she's started to really enjoy lately) and I get to reap the benefits of it.

Outside of everything AB/DL related, there's not really anything terribly interesting to say. I work in retail management (glorious, I know... /sarcasm) and to pass my free time I'm usually sitting in front of the PC playing video games.

So that's about all I can think of to introduce myself, I'll just start rambling if I go on any further. Hopefully both of us can help other couples and lend advice along the way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Metacomet View Post
    Hello everyone.

My (amazing) wife, TiggerLilly, convinced me to stop lurking around on AB/DL forums and finally just join one and attempt to be a productive member of the community with her. So here goes:

I've been interested in diapers for a LONG time. I'm in my late twenties, but I remember that diapers have been a thought in the back of my mind at least since 6th/7th grade. I believe my interests stemmed mainly from a series of traumatic events that occured in my childhood. (I prefer to keep those experiences locked tight in my head for obvious reasons.)

I'm one of the weirder DLs because I don't actually wear diapers. I've tried them several times, but never really got anything out of it. Just one of those things I guess.

I met my wife on a dating site for the AB/DL community. We tried AB play at first and it pretty much blew up in our faces rather quickly. She didn't care for regressing too much and we really didn't know each other terribly well when we tried it. About 8 months into our marriage, we had a heart to heart because I had become withdrawn from intimacy and I told her that I found women wearing diapers a HUGE turn on.

That basically opened up Pandora's Box for us. She had me order some diapers online and we've been exploring the DL side of things together ever since. She gets to wear the diapers (which she's started to really enjoy lately) and I get to reap the benefits of it.

Outside of everything AB/DL related, there's not really anything terribly interesting to say. I work in retail management (glorious, I know... /sarcasm) and to pass my free time I'm usually sitting in front of the PC playing video games.

So that's about all I can think of to introduce myself, I'll just start rambling if I go on any further. Hopefully both of us can help other couples and lend advice along the way!!!

Hi Metacomet!

Since everyone else *looks around* seems to be too shy, or whatever...... *ahem* Welcome to ADISC!

If you have spent any time here at all as a lurker, you know we have an intelligent, diverse community here who, like you, enjoys doing a LOT of other things as well as wearing diapers\fursuits\dresses\shortalls\.....well, the list can go forever, but I'm sure you get the idea. Suffice to say, there are areas to discuss gaming, management, or just about anything you might want to discuss. Happy couples who manage to successfully integrate diapers\ageplay into their lives are a great resource (and jealousy, LOL) for others of us who haven't reached that lofty goal yet. Y'alls advice will be well received, I feel.

I hope you enjoy your time here, If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask them.... SOMEBODY should know what's going on around here!

Besides having fun and stimulating conversations about just about anything, this is also a place where you can explore and grow as a person living with these interests by reading the life experiences of our other members, and seeing that you aren't alone in this trip.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Metacomet View Post
    Hello everyone.

Hey Meta!

Welcome to ADISC!

This isn't so much rambling, seems like a well written coherent introduction to me

What are some of your favourite PC games? I currently play Realm of the Mad God, and a few other Steam games... However, I'm not a heavy game player. I enjoy talking with people, and having conversations more than anything!

It's great that your wife has been so accepting, not many people get to be so lucky!

Although, your job does sound boring! At least it's something to do, and gives you money!

I hope you enjoy your time on ADISC, and continue to contribute to the discussions

- Lobie

Default Welp, Here Goes Nothing...

Recently I've been playing Skyrim, Bastion, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam. I've also been hopelessly addicted to Minecraft again since I downloaded the Tekkit pack.