Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello just saying hi, I have not posted anything yet but been a member for a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by Dionis View Post
    Hello just saying hi, I have not posted anything yet but been a member for a little while.
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Any hobbies? A hobby of mine is watching obscured documentaries and making music.

Hi there, I think you'll find that most people here are pretty friendly. I've found that it helps a lot if you take that leap and open up a bit and tell something about yourself like an interest you may have. If you try it I think you'll be pleasantly surprised

Hi welcome to ADISC.

Yeah take it easy and don't be too hurry sometimes we are quite shy because we were new in here. But in ADISC everybody opinion is accepted an we're not mean to new members if they do some mistakes we'll help them. So just relax and take it easy if you ready post then do it. Oh and could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Hey Dionis, Welcome to ADISC!

How about you give more details to your intro! In particular, what about your hobbies?

I'm interested in speedcubing and programming mostly, but I do have a handful of other hobbies!

If you want some help posting your intro you could take a quick look at this guide right here.

While you are at it, why not look at the following article: Ten Short Tips for Newbies!

I hope to see your reply, and see you contribute to more threads on ADISC!

- Lobie