Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hey I am new here and am a Diaper Lover. I live in Colorado and am 19 and wish to start talking to fellow people like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0w View Post
    Hey I am new here and am a Diaper Lover. I live in Colorado and am 19 and wish to start talking to fellow people like me.
    Hiya Shad0w, Welcome to ADISC!

I can almost guarantee that there are other people like you here on ADISC, but I wouldn't have any way to know. We all may share a common interest in diapers and/or baby items, but we all have other things that make us different. We all have different hobbies, interests, backgrounds, etc. Some are still in High School, some college, some have careers and families.

I guess what I am trying to say is... what makes you who you are besides being a diaper lover? Knowing that is the only true way to know if others are 'like you' or not.

Anyway... looking forward to getting to know a little more about you. I hope you have lots of fun on ADISC. Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the welcome Alex. Right now I am currently a college student right out of high school, working on my generals right now and having a great time in college. I like video games, guitar, and hanging out with my friends.

Wow. I am glad you are enjoying college. Getting through the 'generals' was the toughest part for me. I was a good student and loved math, science, and history. But I was bored out of my mind in the big classes that felt more like high school then college, but once I got to the major specific classes it was a lot more interesting. I still need to finish my degree... hope to get back to school soon.

But thank you so much for answering the questions. I am sure you will have no problem fitting right in around here. Enjoy ADISC!