Thread: An introduction

Default An introduction

Why is it so hard to accept my sissy baby desires? I buy diapers and some sissy undies to wear to work, under my work clothes of course, and at night to bed. Then I find I get angry at myself for subjecting myself to self humiliation. I can't share my feelings with anyone. Has anyone gone through this too?

Quote Originally Posted by martira View Post
    Why is it so hard to accept my sissy baby desires? I buy diapers and some sissy undies to wear to work, under my work clothes of course, and at night to bed. Then I find I get angry at myself for subjecting myself to self humiliation. I can't share my feelings with anyone. Has anyone gone through this too?
    Heya, Martira.... Welcome to ADISC! We are so glad to have you join and to help out in any way we can. I can't speak much to the topic of sissies, because it's not really something I have an interest in myself, but we have a brand new shiny sissy forum filled with little girly topics that I am sure you would love and that can offer the kind of support you are looking for.

So besides the sissy and diaper stuff... what else makes you who you are. The Introduction/Greetings Forum is a great place to share interests, hobbies, and just a little about yourself and give other members the chance to see what they have in common with you. What I would suggest is to kinda expand on your introduction here, and post your question about being a sissy in the Sissy Forum. I think you will get more responses there.

That being said, I really hope you enjoy yourself here and make a lot of great friends, both sissy and not sissy. Welcome to the site.