Thread: Which to choose

Default Which to choose

Ok,

So I have dry 24/7's and love them except for the ones that had pinholes in them. But that hasn't happened in a while so I think I might be ok.

However,

While they are great for nighttime, during the day (if I go to a long class or lab) they are a bit .... bulky. Heck their bulky for night use too, but that doesn't matter as much.

I am looking to switch to an abena that is thinner than the dry 24/7's but offers somewhat decent absorption. Just for the record I'm not a heavy wetter. I am also not IC, I wear to class because I have labs that go for 4 hours and I can't hold it that long. I started wearing once I blew up an experiment because I ran to the bathroom.

Currently the Abena Abri-Form Supers seem to be the best in this. Below are some links, if you could possibly point me in a good direction I'd appreciate it.

XP Medical - Abena Abri-Form X-Plus Adult Diapers
    Looking at the Abri-form L3's and supers on this page

if anyone can give me some feedback's I'd appreciate it.

Reminds me of when I was taking my general studies classes earlier in college. I used to wear diapers to school just for the hell of it. A few times I even wore a bra under an undershirt and polo to see if I could get away with it.

I plan to wear to class a lot more especially my labs this semester, I myself want to wear Abenas to class

I have never tried the 24/7s, as they seem to provide too much bulk for what I need and run a bit too big. However, I have been through many packs of Abenas and can personally attest to the fact that they will pretty much withstand anything you throw at it. They hold quite a bit of fluid, and yet aren't overly thick. They can clump a bit, but not as bad as Tranquilities. If you want an all-around great product, give the Abenas a whirl...

...but for the love of all that is good in the world, avoid the Abena Air-Plus line at all costs. Bad, bad experience and you will here a similar opinion reflected around the site.

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    I have never tried the 24/7s, as they seem to provide too much bulk for what I need and run a bit too big.
    A monk high in the Himalayas once told me that the best way to pad up is to put a Pampers Size 7 inside of a Bellisimo, then fasten a Molicare over top of that. I think it has something to do with leaking being bad karma.

You should try that sometime. Do it for your furniture.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    A monk high in the Himalayas once told me that the best way to pad up is to put a Pampers Size 7 inside of a Bellisimo, then fasten a Molicare over top of that. I think it has something to do with leaking being bad karma.

You should try that sometime. Do it for your furniture.
    First off, I believe the monk also followed that up with, "Grasshopper, one must perforate any additional padding or else it won't add anything in the way of absorbency and only conflict with one's chi."

Secondly, let the record show that not one drop got on the couch. I have a perfect record thus far in the furniture department.

Thirdly, the utter annihilation of my car's catalytic converter has nothing to do with either incident. :P

To the OP, yes, simply adding extra layers can help, but if you're looking for something discreet, I would go with a single-layer format and for that, Abenas are fantastic.