Thread: absorbence

Default absorbence

pampers cruisers size 7

underjams

Depends

on a side note i have pampers cruisers size 7 and one night i had to go number 1
    and went in it *was lying down* and it leaked out the back on to my bed

another side note how to make a poll

Quote Originally Posted by jug1776 View Post
    another side note how to make a poll
    Go to the "thread tools" right above your post and select "add a poll'. Then select 3 or whatever number of poll options you want. It's pretty straightforward from there.

Out of the three you mentioned, I would imagine Depends would be more absorbent since they're made for adults. Out of the other two kids diapers, I couldn't get into #7s but did find the Underjams reasonably absorbent. They could handle one good wetting.

As a suggestion, you might be better off either polling a few kids brands or a few adult brands. Otherwise, you're going to end up with results lopsided towards the one adult brand being more absorbent for an obvious reason.

Hope that helps!

~Pramrider

Bambinos are amazing.. I get the smalls and they're actually easy to conceal, I have a 32 inch waist so they are pretty small on me but still fit.. and they last forrrevver

on a side note i have pampers cruisers size 7 and one night i had to go number 1
    and went in it *was lying down* and it leaked out the back on to my bed l
    Sounds like you have to be more careful?

Butterfly Mage

The new Attends diapers with the cloth-like outer barrier are designed a *lot* like some of the modern baby diapers. I've been using them for about a month. They're comfortable, not too expensive ($63 for a case of 72), and absorb a heck of a lot. When you have actual incontinence, a good fit and good absorbancy is really important. The new Attends do a pretty good job on both counts.

and went in it *was lying down* and it leaked out the back on to my bed
    Well, that's something that could be expected to happen, those are baby diapers and they are really only designed to hold an amount that a baby could produce, which is a lot less than us. My suggestion is that if you are really planning on actually wetting them, you'd be better off with an adult diaper or at least goodnites, which if you fit in pampers size 7, fitting into goodnites should not be an issue for you.

When i used to be able to fit into size 6 baby drys the could absorb about 1 wetting but had to let it soak in or it would leak all over, depends are defintely better for the price.

Default wanting underjams

tired of the pampers tabs breaking i dont want to staple them through might try depends through.

All pull-up leaks easily, especially you are wearing baby size pull-up.

According to most brands of adult disposable diaper, pull-up is only for day-use. Therefore, leak is normal !