Thread: Long overdue introduction!

Default Long overdue introduction!

1) Hello! Who are you?

Well to start my name is Justin, I've been a member since 08 but never really posted because I was part of a different website that has recently kicked the bucket. I am deeply introverted, and have always had trouble making friends. I can count on a single hand how many friends I have, If I ever consider you one of my close friends I WOULD do anything in my power to HELP you! Honestly I hope I'm not coming across creepy I'm just so damned shy : /

2) What brings you here?

Just looking for a good community to discuss all things Diaper or non-diaper related. I'm a Diaper Lover but it does not rule my existence like some others I have met before.

3. What are your other interests?

My interests are quite varied! To start off I am a Writer (I don't think I'm very good but people have said otherwise) I mostly write Poetry but sometimes I write short stories or even Fan fictions sometimes.

I am a huge Nerd and proud of it! By this I mean I play Dungeons and Dragons and World of Warcraft, two of the most nerdiest things ever XD. I am currently Dungeon Mastering my first Campaign Ever :3. If you'd like to no more about that then please just PM me!

I am also a Brony! My favorite Ponies are Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle. If anyone is wondering why I like the show it's because it has taught me many things about the Value of Friendship and what it means to have Friends. *Brohoof*

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

To be honest I'm just looking for some friends who are like minded . What I want to do here is just be part of a big community that does not single people out who view things differently.

Welcome to our community. You will always find us welcoming and friendly. Thanks for the good intro. I never thought about itemizing. Maybe I should have when I posted here.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I hope to see you around forums!

Welcome to ADISC! Well, a late welcome. Anyway everyone on this sight is amazing, so you wont have a very hard time making friends. :P

Hi welcome to ADISC. Well I believe that you wouldn't have any problems find friend in here for start there are a lot of Bronies in ADISC.(Not in ADISC only EVERY forum I've seen have Bronies on it Including Top Gear Forum).

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendorox! View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

Well to start my name is Justin, I've been a member since 08 but never really posted because I was part of a different website that has recently kicked the bucket. I am deeply introverted, and have always had trouble making friends. I can count on a single hand how many friends I have, If I ever consider you one of my close friends I WOULD do anything in my power to HELP you! Honestly I hope I'm not coming across creepy I'm just so damned shy : /

2) What brings you here?

Just looking for a good community to discuss all things Diaper or non-diaper related. I'm a Diaper Lover but it does not rule my existence like some others I have met before.

3. What are your other interests?

My interests are quite varied! To start off I am a Writer (I don't think I'm very good but people have said otherwise) I mostly write Poetry but sometimes I write short stories or even Fan fictions sometimes.

I am a huge Nerd and proud of it! By this I mean I play Dungeons and Dragons and World of Warcraft, two of the most nerdiest things ever XD. I am currently Dungeon Mastering my first Campaign Ever :3. If you'd like to no more about that then please just PM me!

I am also a Brony! My favorite Ponies are Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle. If anyone is wondering why I like the show it's because it has taught me many things about the Value of Friendship and what it means to have Friends. *Brohoof*

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

To be honest I'm just looking for some friends who are like minded . What I want to do here is just be part of a big community that does not single people out who view things differently.
    Hey there Justin!

You sound a bit like me, when I joined I left and came back at a later date! I am very introverted as well I have changed a lot since joining this site, and have become a lot more outgoing making all kinds of friends!

Don't worry, you don't sound creepy at all, your intro is really well written!

You've found a very great community, we have many discussions on all kinds of different topics. The Mature Topics and Off-Topic areas in general have discussions on politics, large news events, etc.

I wish I could write stories, I have many stories in my head and I just can't seem to get them onto a page of paper. You should post some of your poetry or short stories into the Finished Stories forum. There are a lot of people who can give you wonderful constructive criticism! I used to play WoW, and I used to play D&D (tabletop). I don't really have the time anymore to do all that! I got pulled away, and just never found my way back into the communities.

More bronies for ADISC! Yay!

I'm also a brony, and my favourite ponies in order are Fluttershy (P.S. I absolutely love your avatar!), Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash. I have to agree, the show has changed me into a better person as silly as that sounds! *brohoof*

You are certain to find many friends! This intro was wonderful, and I hope you make many friends!

I hope to see your reply, and you discussing topics on the forums!

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey there Justin!

You sound a bit like me, when I joined I left and came back at a later date! I am very introverted as well I have changed a lot since joining this site, and have become a lot more outgoing making all kinds of friends!

Don't worry, you don't sound creepy at all, your intro is really well written!

You've found a very great community, we have many discussions on all kinds of different topics. The Mature Topics and Off-Topic areas in general have discussions on politics, large news events, etc.

I wish I could write stories, I have many stories in my head and I just can't seem to get them onto a page of paper. You should post some of your poetry or short stories into the Finished Stories forum. There are a lot of people who can give you wonderful constructive criticism! I used to play WoW, and I used to play D&D (tabletop). I don't really have the time anymore to do all that! I got pulled away, and just never found my way back into the communities.

More bronies for ADISC! Yay!

I'm also a brony, and my favourite ponies in order are Fluttershy (P.S. I absolutely love your avatar!), Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash. I have to agree, the show has changed me into a better person as silly as that sounds! *brohoof*

You are certain to find many friends! This intro was wonderful, and I hope you make many friends!

I hope to see your reply, and you discussing topics on the forums!

- Lobie
    Thank you very much for the welcome! You and I sound a lot like Lobie. Hope to see you all around the forums