Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered my first NUK 5!

medicNS

Default Just ordered my first NUK 5!

I just ordered my first NUK 5 Paci from Amazon, It gave me the option for design with the NUK 5 Nipple so I went with Cookie Monstor. Im pretty pumped!

You should be they're amazing I got my first yesterday :3
    Last edited by Ryry11; 27-Aug-2012 at 16:15.

Default Just ordered my first NUK 5!

Can you post a link because I want a NUK 5 with a desigb

I've been looking for my first pacifier for a while now, and I didn't want a plain white one. Good thing I came in this thread and saw that link. So gonna order one for myself

FairyCakes

Quote Originally Posted by PQNY View Post
    I've been looking for my first pacifier for a while now, and I didn't want a plain white one. Good thing I came in this thread and saw that link. So gonna order one for myself
    Yay! I helped someone! (: I personally love baby pants. They have a real website, too. Baby Pants, Adult Size Baby Products

I just got 2 from FREE – AUGUST PROMO: PURCHASE OVER $200 GETS A FREE LATEX LONG STEM TEAT 7! 2 weeks ago. I is a baby mickey in nuk 5 silicone. The other is a teddy bear and clip in an extended teat 7.

I like both real well.

I'd love to get an adult size paci, but I really don't like the taste of latex and the only silicone option I know of is the PacifiersRUs version, which charges $50 for a silicone teat (ridiculous). Also, I'm not much of a fan of the orthodontic teats. What I wouldn't give for a larger version of the MAM 6+.

I love my NUK 5 paci I have been using mine a lot more lately, using pacis is really relaxing

Quote Originally Posted by someguy26 View Post
    I'd love to get an adult size paci, but I really don't like the taste of latex and the only silicone option I know of is the PacifiersRUs version, which charges $50 for a silicone teat (ridiculous).
    Ridiculous? Yes. Magnificent? Yes.

I only own one paci at the moment and that is a silicone NUK '7'. I tried the toddler-sized ones many times and hated them. They were uncomfortable and took an effort to keep in my mouth. I gave it one last attempt with this model and love it.

I think the next one will be latex, if only for a means of comparison. The silicone is quite expensive, but for me, was well worth the investment.