Thread: Hey new here...

Default Hey new here...

Hello everyone in the forum. Im new here. And i love diapers! and goodnites also. lol. I'm happy that i can still wear GNs. A little background from me, i am a gamer both pc and console. Love anything technology wise. A big diaper fan, when i can afford it haha. speaking of, I have never tried abenas or bambinos, which i am looking forward to trying in the near future. ok, that should be an adequate introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by br0k3nf3ar View Post
    Hello everyone in the forum. Im new here. And i love diapers! and goodnites also. lol. I'm happy that i can still wear GNs. A little background from me, i am a gamer both pc and console. Love anything technology wise. A big diaper fan, when i can afford it haha. speaking of, I have never tried abenas or bambinos, which i am looking forward to trying in the near future. ok, that should be an adequate introduction.
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Any hobbies? One of my hobbies is making music.

Hi welcome to ADISC.

Another gamer so what you usually play? I enjoy all genre but top in my list is FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing Sims(Forza Motorsport!) oh not forget to mention I mostly playing in Xbox and couldn't wait for upcoming game(Black Ops II, Halo 4, Warfighter, Forza Horizon). Well you not the only one who hasn't try Abenas and Bambinos me too. But I've finally found some brave (and serious cash) to order it couldn't wait when they arrive.

Hey there!

What are some of your favourite PC games? Do you enjoy playing MMORPGs?

I'm also a technology fanatic, I have as many devices as I can afford and I love researching new developments and devices coming out in the near future. I guess that comes with going to university for a degree in Computer Science.

I'm too skinny to fit into Bambino's, hopefully someday they remake smalls!

Anyways, I hope to see you around on the forums enjoying yourself

- Lobie