Thread: Hey adisc, I'm new here...

Default Hey adisc, I'm new here...

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a young professional working in the twin cities. I'm currently employed through a temp agency at a major 3pl (feel free to ask more about this). I recently married two weeks ago and graduated with my B.A. in psychology and creative writing in May.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression).

I'm here because I've been a DL as long as I can remember. Plus I've been experimenting with the AB side things right now and loving it

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I'm definitely a gamer, and always have been. I'm a bit of a writer, even though I am very critical of my own work. I'm mostly into poetry and short fiction when it comes to my writing. I'm also a skilled poker player. Oh, and I'm also an avid reader.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm looking for a place for support and advice. I know that from my experiences I have a lot to give advice about, but I'm also looking for help in certain areas I'm not so familiar with. Also, its really nice to have other ABDL minded people to talk to since nobody talks much on other sites, so I'm really looking forward to having real conversations with others like me!

Wonderful intro! And Welcome!

It's nice to see someone make use of the newbie cheat sheet. But on to other matters, What genres of games and literature are you most interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyWriter View Post
    1)

I'm looking for a place for support and advice. I know that from my experiences I have a lot to give advice about, but I'm also looking for help in certain areas I'm not so familiar with. Also, its really nice to have other ABDL minded people to talk to since nobody talks much on other sites, so I'm really looking forward to having real conversations with others like me!
    awesome intro! Welcome to Adisc! ^.^

I'm into all sorts of games, but mostly fps and mmorpgs. As far as literature goes, I'm into anything mind blowing or scary, so books like Acid House or Paradise Lost or even some books by Anne Rice and Steven King. I'm also a huge fan of Ann Carson and Edgar Allan Poe.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyWriter View Post
    I'm into all sorts of games, but mostly fps and mmorpgs. As far as literature goes, I'm into anything mind blowing or scary, so books like Acid House or Paradise Lost or even some books by Anne Rice and Steven King. I'm also a huge fan of Ann Carson and Edgar Allan Poe.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much!
    Yeah it's official your a good man by any standards. Although Anne Rice can be a tad dull.

Lol why thank you. Also, I completely agree about Anne Rice which is why i added the qualifyer of "some" of her books.