Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: h...hi

Default h...hi

um.. hhi im wwiddlemiku.. nnice to meetvyou all.. im nnew..and kinda sshy..

LittleDrummerGirl

Sticky keys a bit? Hi, WiddleMiku! I'm Alexis, pleased to meet you. Nice username, I'm somewhat familiar with vocaloids myself... Tell us some more about yourself! We want to know about YOU! Nobody here bites... Except for some of the furries~

Quote Originally Posted by widdlemiku View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Well my suggestions is relax drink some water and then write again. Kidding So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or intereat? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC. Remember don't be shy we are the most friendliest ABDL Community.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDrummerGirl View Post
    Sticky keys a bit? Hi, WiddleMiku! I'm Alexis, pleased to meet you. Nice username, I'm somewhat familiar with vocaloids myself... Tell us some more about yourself! We want to know about YOU! Nobody here bites... Except for some of the furries~
    I've never seen furries bites so careful with your words LittleDrummerGirl or someone might be insulted.

Hi, I'm the Gold Dragon Aurkarm.

So I entirely understand being shy. This is not to say that I am shy, but I understand it. But please, tell us a bit about yourself. Do you have any interesting hobbies, games, activities, sports, anything like that? Personally, I'm a pretty avid cyclist, I have an old land-yacht Lincoln that I love even on the bad days, I enjoy tabletop RPGs and Dance Dance Revolution, and I'm an aspiring urban planner/broke-ass grad student. We're a community of people that happen to like diapers, as opposed to a diaper community, and we pride ourselves on being a friendly and welcoming place. I've never seen any of the furries bite, but then, they might be a bit hesitant to bite a gold dragon too!

At any rate, welcome, and hopefully we'll see a bit more of you around the boards!

ookay um. . I like to play videogames.. um.. im friendly.. I love anime and cute things(i doint know why but cute is my weakness) and I love to Rp.

- - - Updated - - -

uum tthank you.. aand.. miku. I did hear it grom the vocaloids.. but not really from that but cus it means future

ookay um. . I like to play videogames.. um.. im friendly.. I love anime and cute things(i doint know why but cute is my weakness) and I love to Rp.

- - - Updated - - -

uum tthank you.. aand.. miku. I did hear it grom the vocaloids.. but not really from that but cus it means future
    That's cool!

I love anime as well, and play video games off and on. What are some of your favourite anime?

My top three anime (Movies, and series) are Elfen Lied, Evangelion, Higurashi.

You could check out the RP forum, maybe you can get into an RP

- Lobie

mmy ffaves are .. dream eater mary,hamtaro,fma and Infinite Stratos . aand im in aa rp nnow. :3!

- - - Updated - - -

What games you usually play? Well I like almost all genre but top on my list is FPS And Racing Sims(Forza Motorsport!) oh yeah not forgot to mention I usually play in my Xbox. I'm wondering what is cute things. Oh yeah you should check RP forum and not forget to mention keep posting on ADISC Daycare OK?

I pplay basicly any nintendo game, aas for cute things I lliteraly mean any thing.cute and adorible. aand il try to post more

I pplay basicly any nintendo game, aas for cute things I lliteraly mean any thing.cute and adorible. aand il try to post more
    I love Nintendo!

Did you play the original Rare games for N64 (Banjo Kazooie series, Donkey Kong 64, ...)?

Those games were amazing, it's very disappointing that Rare isn't what it used to be. While, the new Banjo Kazooie game for X-Box 360 (Nuts n' Bolts) was quite good, it just can't compare at all to the Nintendo 64 (originals).