Thread: Greetings from Dallas!

Default Greetings from Dallas!

Greetings All!

My name is Kilrathi, and I'm an AB living in the Dallas TX area! I've been involved in the AB lifestyle on and off for nearly 10 years now, while traveling all over the US and overseas. Although I'm primarily an AB, I do enjoy acting as a big from time to time as well.

I'm looking to meet more folks involved in the AB/DL world here in the Dallas area. I love to chat with folks, and am looking for more friends in which to engage in various activities outside of the AB world as well as within it. I'm also looking for a big, preferably a daddy to take me under his wing. I'm normally just a little boy, toddler age, but sometimes I have some LG tendencies as well.

I'm hoping to hear from you all soon! Have a great weekend!

Hello, Welcome to Adisc, I use to live in Dallas, nice to meet you, lets become friends lol

Quote Originally Posted by KilrathiTX View Post
    Greetings All!

My name is Kilrathi, and I'm an AB living in the Dallas TX area! I've been involved in the AB lifestyle on and off for nearly 10 years now, while traveling all over the US and overseas. Although I'm primarily an AB, I do enjoy acting as a big from time to time as well.

I'm looking to meet more folks involved in the AB/DL world here in the Dallas area. I love to chat with folks, and am looking for more friends in which to engage in various activities outside of the AB world as well as within it. I'm also looking for a big, preferably a daddy to take me under his wing. I'm normally just a little boy, toddler age, but sometimes I have some LG tendencies as well.

I'm hoping to hear from you all soon! Have a great weekend!
    Hey Kilrathi!

Looks like you are always happy to make new friends! Dallas is a pretty big area so I'm sure you will find all kinds

What are some of your hobbies besides being an AB/DL? I enjoy programming, and I tend to just program whatever I can think of. Although, I've been slacking recently due to lack of ideas, I hope to get back into the groove as my courses start again!

While you're here why not take a quick look at the rules, and tips for new members!

I hope to see you contributing to the discussions on ADISC.

- Lobie