Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a story (Yes, it's mature)

Default Looking for a story (Yes, it's mature)

So anyone help the ol' Pojo find a story? I can't remember what site it's on, or the name of it...The plot is like most: it involved a guy and a girl I believe...I think they are on vacation or something? Well the guy kind of punishes (or "punishes") the girl with diapering, along with catherization...And it also leads to hypnosis...Well that's all I can remember, so if someone could help me find it, that would be just dandy

Pojo try Fictionmainia, or Nifty erotic stories, you can choose a catogory and search the stories, I spend a few hours a day there reading different type stories.

I never did like to read, I only read for information, but since I got the net I have become a person who reads constantly.

Well I've read it before...I just can't remember where...I've already looked all through daily-diapers...I'm more hoping for a link to the actual story...It's not that much help if you just tell me a site to look through

With those 2 sites if you know what is most of the stories content is you can search that. check them out maybe you will get lucky.

In the meantime you have a whole new bunch of stories to look through.

I've read stories on Nifty as well. A few are good, and most are run of the mill. One of the best one's I've read is buried on DPFs. It's the one where the younger brother breaks into his older brother's computer game, and programs subliminal messages to bed wet and act like a baby. It's sort of a revenge story against all of the football star jocks we had to put up with in high school, though my best friend was a football player, and awesome at it!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've read stories on Nifty as well. A few are good, and most are run of the mill. One of the best one's I've read is buried on DPFs. It's the one where the younger brother breaks into his older brother's computer game, and programs subliminal messages to bed wet and act like a baby. It's sort of a revenge story against all of the football star jocks we had to put up with in high school, though my best friend was a football player, and awesome at it!
    That was actually the first *b/dl story I've ever read.