Thread: Tranquility?

Default Tranquility?

so i was wondering i was lookin at some Tranquility® SlimLine and ATN Disposable Briefs has anyone seen and/or used these before if so fill me in on the details, as i was thinking about ordering some ...maybe XD or if there are any better ones (i'm sure there are) let me know plz thank anyone and everyone
    Heres a site where some are http://www.hdis.com/itemdetail.asp?id=1289

I've used the ATN's. They are a pretty good diaper, hard to beat for the money. The only thing was they tend to run a little slim, (at least my batch was) so consider the size carfully.

Darkfinn

In my past experiences the ATNs are sized smaller than other brands... much like the Dry 24/7s are.

I don't know anything about the SlimLine version, but I use an ATN every night, and have only leaked once. Also, I think I can find you a better deal for a case here: Adult Diapers, Incontinence Products, Adult Incontinence Products They are the cheapest to buy from that I have found so far, and best of all, they deliver discreetly if you ask.

*ahhh*
    good memories.

I ran outside in the rain with an ATN on last year, it sure absorbed a lot! One thing about them though, is that they may leak out the back waist if you're laying down, because if I remember correctly, they don't have a waist band.

Yeah, I can confirm that the ones I had didn't have a waistband either.

ATNs are a great diaper. I find their tapes to be really good and the diaper to hold up overall to a lot of "wearing", meaning that you can move around, run, etc. quite a bit without having any problems with it. They don't hold as much as Abena X-plus, though I would say they're similar to secure xplus as far as absorbency goes.

I have heard that they don't fit everyone perfectly, so as always it's something that has to be tried out.

Quote Originally Posted by raptor View Post
    Are they similar to the Secure X-Plus?
    Not really. They are more similar to the regular Secure Plus.

The Slimlines aren't worth buying. They are about the same quality and absorbancy as Depends. The ATNs however, are one of the best "inexpensive" briefs on the market. Decent absorbency (about twice as much as Depends, and comparable to Attends 10), good quality construction, and great tapes. If you keep an eye on Ebay, occasionally you can find a case of them (96 diapers) for less than $50, which is a fantastic deal.

Quote Originally Posted by baseball4life View Post
    though I would say they're similar to secure xplus as far as absorbency goes.
    The Secure X-Plus is literally twice as thick as an ATN, and much more absorbent.

To answer your question the ATN's are very good diapers for the price. They are pretty absorbant and swell up reasonably thick when they are wet. I highly recommend them. They aren't as good as Abena X pluses or secures, so don't go thinking they are or you will be dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    Not really. They are more similar to the regular Secure Plus.

The Slimlines aren't worth buying. They are about the same quality and absorbancy as Depends. The ATNs however, are one of the best "inexpensive" briefs on the market. Decent absorbency (about twice as much as Depends, and comparable to Attends 10), good quality construction, and great tapes. If you keep an eye on Ebay, occasionally you can find a case of them (96 diapers) for less than $50, which is a fantastic deal.
    The Secure X-Plus is literally twice as thick as an ATN, and much more absorbent.
    I'd have to say they are way better than attends 10.