Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello everybody, I'm new here. I looked around the site and you guys have so much to offer as far as advice, stories, and love the blogs. I myself love to hike, camp, fish, play with my dog Buddy, play xbox every now and then, hang out on the computer, play basketball, and many other sports/activities. I'm mainly looking out for advice and hopefully will give others alot of advice from my experiences.

Nice introduction Nola, and welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time here.

So you like the out doors, ever get to go anywhere interesting likke a state park?

Quote Originally Posted by abdlnola View Post
    Hello everybody, I'm new here. I looked around the site and you guys have so much to offer as far as advice, stories, and love the blogs. I myself love to hike, camp, fish, play with my dog Buddy, play xbox every now and then, hang out on the computer, play basketball, and many other sports/activities. I'm mainly looking out for advice and hopefully will give others alot of advice from my experiences.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Well I hope you enjoy what ADISC has to offer. Well i seems you like outdoors I don't really like outdoors the only outdoor activity I enjoy is playing wargames in the jungle. Another Xbox fan so what kind of games you like? Well I like almost all genre but I like FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing sims(Forza Motorsport!) and I'm still waiting for upcoming games Forza Horizon,Halo 4,Black Ops II etc. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Nice. Great intro there; much better than most. I also tramp, fish and do a spot of hunting now and again. Biggest fish I ever caught was a 6.5 pound salmon when I was seven. It looked ridiculously big on me!