Thread: another voice amongst the crowd

Default another voice amongst the crowd

Normally I don't do the introduction thing, dunno what prompted me to this time. But here it is.

I've been a long time member of dailydiapers.com (~7 years), but have never been a big talker on the forums. The topics always seem to be the same few subjects repeated over and over and over. So I'm just curious what it's like over here. I know many members of DD hold low opinions of adisc, but I tend to ignore the opinions of other people as I find few people know how to present objective, unbiased judgments of anything.
    (I'm not here to start a flame war, just stating my reasons for coming here, so let's not start a debate on the subject )

I'm usually a fairly quiet individual. But with the right subject or person I can go on until the apocalypse (though it's rare. I'm very picky). We'll see how I do here :-)

Anywho, thats enough. The "quick start guide" bugging me at the top of every page can go away now.

P.S. Is it just me, or does the font size selector (when composing a post) not work?

Don't know bout the font size. But hows it going? What are your other interests etc? Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by stork View Post
    Normally I don't do the introduction thing, dunno what prompted me to this time. But here it is.

I've been a long time member of dailydiapers.com (~7 years), but have never been a big talker on the forums. The topics always seem to be the same few subjects repeated over and over and over. So I'm just curious what it's like over here. I know many members of DD hold low opinions of adisc, but I tend to ignore the opinions of other people as I find few people know how to present objective, unbiased judgments of anything.
    (I'm not here to start a flame war, just stating my reasons for coming here, so let's not start a debate on the subject )

I'm usually a fairly quiet individual. But with the right subject or person I can go on until the apocalypse (though it's rare. I'm very picky). We'll see how I do here :-)

Anywho, thats enough. The "quick start guide" bugging me at the top of every page can go away now.

P.S. Is it just me, or does the font size selector (when composing a post) not work?
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Well you got to see how ADISC work it is the best ABDL site ever. Oh I don't want to start a war but I heard from other member that DD is not exactly "friendly" site. But I'm not gonna make a bad opinion about DD. But I can assure you ADISC is friendly and open-minded. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest?

PS: Nope my font size work fine