Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Potty words

Default Potty words

Someone asked a question about who goes "tinkle" sitting down. Got me thinking about little-kid words for things. When I was little I used my "tinkler" to go "tinkle" in the potty ("pee" and "poop" were too indelicate for her). Sometimes I had to go "grunt," too. Someone else posted something about their "underpants," a word I like almost as much as calling it my "underwears." I knew someone whose child wore "potty pants" (cotton training pants) while potty training.

What other silly words do people remember or use in their play?

I also liked wee-wee'r and potty mouth. Another one I used was grab my (worm) to go weewee.

Since we talk spanish here in mexico, the words were: pilin (peeleen) pipi (peepee) pollo / pollito (which means chicken / little chicken XD) those are to call your penis XD
    And the ones everybody nows, take a pee, take aleak, go watering the plants, go do number 2, etc.. just, in spanish XD
    there were more, but I can't remember them XP.
    Last edited by Fenrierlilfolf; 25-Aug-2012 at 17:58. Reason: clarification

I remember pretty much all of the above terms being tossed around by parents and younger siblings at my friends' houses. My own parents, however, didn't use any of these terms with us. I suppose that's what you get when you have a teacher and a college professor for parents! A toilet was a toilet, a penis was a penis, and #2 was a BM. I'm dead serious. I guess I really missed out!

Of course there's take a whiz and take a dump, and exotic ones like: "gotta see a man about a horse."

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I remember pretty much all of the above terms being tossed around by parents and younger siblings at my friends' houses. My own parents, however, didn't use any of these terms with us. I suppose that's what you get when you have a teacher and a college professor for parents! A toilet was a toilet, a penis was a penis, and #2 was a BM. I'm dead serious. I guess I really missed out!
    I had the same experience, and my parents are glazier and social worker. They just both hate "baby" words, so never used them. It also makes it a lot easier to talk about stuff like sex when they are a bit older and you aren't trying to explain that "the wee-wee goes into the hoo-hoo, and girls will one day grow some kajiggers".

My mother was a nurse so BM was the only term for #2 or poo.

Potty, peepee, pee, tinkle, and then the medical terms for it and that was it.

I was mostly the same as most but, I learned the words drit and dritt from my dad. ( to sh*t, and shit) It was years before I made the connection to cursing.

Lust

This post is....... O_o