Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey guys, my name is Nick, I am 18 years old, I live in Australia.
    I am an AB/DL, like playing xbox, chilling with friends and just in general having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyNikki View Post
    I am an AB/DL, like playing xbox, chilling with friends and just in general having fun.
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Do you like books? A really great read is The Jungle by Upton Sinclair.

Hey Nick welcome to ADISC.

Well another Xbox gamer. So what kind of games you like? Well I like almost all genre but I like FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing sims(Forza Motorsport!) and I'm still waiting for upcoming games Forza Horizon,Halo 4,Black Ops II etc. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Thanks for the welcomes, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hey Nick welcome to ADISC.

Well another Xbox gamer. So what kind of games you like? Well I like almost all genre but I like FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing sims(Forza Motorsport!) and I'm still waiting for upcoming games Forza Horizon,Halo 4,Black Ops II etc. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.
    I do play MW3 alot
    I also like a snowboarding game called SSX.

Thanks for the welcomes, guys.

I do play MW3 alot
    I also like a snowboarding game called SSX.
    I love MW3 too. Yeah I know SSX I've once played it. Anyway enjoy your time here any question please feel free to ask.