Thread: Well, here I am

Default Well, here I am

I'm sitting here in my double diaper (Depends, which unfortunately is the only thing available locally). I'm soaked. I've been peeing for hours.

Unfortunately, I only get the chance to wear when my kids are with the wife, which doesn't happen very often. But I'll take any chance I get to indulge.

I'm really a DL, not an AB. But like all the DLs I've heard of, I think any diaper is better than no diaper. I've been working on a story in the background for like a year now. But every time I sit down to write I get distracted. I wish I were a better writer -- I really like reading Amber Fountaine and others, and I wish I could give back in some way.

Anyway, that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by meyerf View Post
    I'm sitting here in my double diaper (Depends, which unfortunately is the only thing available locally). I'm soaked. I've been peeing for hours.

Unfortunately, I only get the chance to wear when my kids are with the wife, which doesn't happen very often. But I'll take any chance I get to indulge.

I'm really a DL, not an AB. But like all the DLs I've heard of, I think any diaper is better than no diaper. I've been working on a story in the background for like a year now. But every time I sit down to write I get distracted. I wish I were a better writer -- I really like reading Amber Fountaine and others, and I wish I could give back in some way.

Anyway, that's me.
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Any hobbies? I like to watch political documentaries, but other times I enjoy documentaries on little-known events. Like, the documentary "Czech Dream" - hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by meyerf View Post

Anyway, that's me.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

That must be hard and if you don't mind did your wife know about it? I believe that there are also many DL in here that doesn't into AB. Oh yeah I hope you can finished your stories and even posted in here. I myself is still working on an story but everytime I write it Top Gear is on TV so I had to stop Writing. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC