Thread: hello

Default hello

hello all, my name is chris i have been in the ab/dl scene since i was around 14 ive decided that i needed to actually make some friends who are into the same things i am. im 22 i live in columbus ohio i work in tech support, i like to go shopping and watch movies with my friends, i dont wear 24/7 but as often as i can. im not really here looking for a partner im just looking for people to talk to.

Hello Chris. I hope you like it here. I'm pretty new here myself and I really enjoy this website. I like movies too, my friends are too annoying to watch movies with though, lol. What kind of movies do you like? I like horror, comedy, drama, and legal thrillers the best.

Quote Originally Posted by gsauce View Post
    hello all, my name is chris i have been in the ab/dl scene since i was around 14 ive decided that i needed to actually make some friends who are into the same things i am. im 22 i live in columbus ohio i work in tech support, i like to go shopping and watch movies with my friends, i dont wear 24/7 but as often as i can. im not really here looking for a partner im just looking for people to talk to.
    Hi Chris Welcome to ADISC.

Well I hope you can enjoy this site and found some friend in here. Anyway I love movies too I basicly enjoy all genre but top in my list Action,War,Thriller,Comedy. And list of my favorite movies go endless. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Hi, Chris, and welcome from another Ohioan. People on ADISC are generally pretty friendly and like to talk about everything. You said you've been into AB/DL since age 14. Did you actually start wearing diapers then, or later? What was the spark that got you interested in the first place? On another subject, are you a coffee drinker? I'm always looking for great new coffee places, especially anyplace that roasts their own beans! So, welcome again.

I started wearing off and on from 14 untill now, im not 24/7 but about once a week when i have time to myself. There are. A handfull of coffe pleaces near where i live but none that roast their ownbeans but il look around and see what i can find.