Thread: Two questions

Default Two questions

I'm new here and still getting to grips, none too successfully with how this place works. I notice that I am unregistered yet I'm sure I registered - isn't that why I have a username and log in?
    Secondly has anyone bought stuff from hbenterpsises [Precious Babywear] recently? I've placed a large order with them and notice their phone is disconnected and they aren't answering emails. Help anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbal View Post
    I'm new here and still getting to grips, none too successfully with how this place works. I notice that I am unregistered yet I'm sure I registered - isn't that why I have a username and log in?
    Secondly has anyone bought stuff from hbenterpsises [Precious Babywear] recently? I've placed a large order with them and notice their phone is disconnected and they aren't answering emails. Help anyone?
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Not to worry new member, you are indeed registered but it's probably that your identity isn't verified, which is optional but won't impact your ADISC experience.

Sorry can't help you with online sellers, that question would best be asked in the Adult Baby forum. Welcome again, do you like documentaries? I like Men of the City, it's really worth a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbal View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Well probably as skunk053 said that indeed you already registered but that you haven't verified but that is okay that just some optional feature to confirmed that you are not lying about your bio. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome to ADISC.

HbPenterprises? There was a very dubious site that we discussed a couple of months ago, and we found them to be bogus. I'm wondering if that isn't your culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by skunk053 View Post
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Not to worry new member, you are indeed registered but it's probably that your identity isn't verified, which is optional but won't impact your ADISC experience.

Sorry can't help you with online sellers, that question would best be asked in the Adult Baby forum. Welcome again, do you like documentaries? I like Men of the City, it's really worth a watch.
    Yes I do enjoy documentaries though I haven't seen Men of The City. Thanks for explaining the verification busness. I'll add a separate question in the AB forum as to online sellers.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd used hbenterprises right up until June last year and never had a problem til now. They are also known as 'precious babywear' and have always been quick and efficient til now. But if they were discussed recently all that might have changed.
    Last edited by Trevor; 25-Aug-2012 at 19:15. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.