Thread: Hey there...

Default Hey there...

I go by Jaya, at least my babyfur self, and I came here looking for people who would accept me for who I was, including the fact that I am an FtM transgender...some may think it a little odd that I am becoming a man, yet Jaya...is female. It's just how I am, though I am currently in Michigan, I will be moving to North Dakota. I know that most people who are a little odd find it hard in many places, and I myself am one just trying to prove that even the odd ones need a place in this world where we aren't being beaten down, or taken advantage of... I'm not sure what else to say about myself however, if you ask, I will answer.

Welcome to ADISC, BabyJaya!

If you are looking for a place where people accept you for who you are, then I can tell you from experience that you came to the right place. Here, we don't judge. Everyone here is AT LEAST a little odd.

I've had the pleasure to meet a few MtF transgenders here, so I find it cool to hear that you are FtM. It's always an interesting topic of conversation for me, cause I learn so much.

I actually used to live in North Dakota, still have some relatives there. It can be a cool place to live, and its full of great people. I'm curious, why are you moving to North Dakota?

Welcome to ADISC, Jaya! I always find transgendered people fascinating. If you don't mind telling us, to what extent are you trans? Clothing? Hormones? Surgery? Also, tell us about your interest in diapers and other subjects. Again, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJaya View Post
    I go by Jaya, at least my babyfur self, and I came here looking for people who would accept me for who I was, including the fact that I am an FtM transgender...some may think it a little odd that I am becoming a man, yet Jaya...is female. It's just how I am, though I am currently in Michigan, I will be moving to North Dakota. I know that most people who are a little odd find it hard in many places, and I myself am one just trying to prove that even the odd ones need a place in this world where we aren't being beaten down, or taken advantage of... I'm not sure what else to say about myself however, if you ask, I will answer.
    Hey there BabyJaya Well you can relax people in ADISC is the most open-minded society in Internet(In my mind). I myself never have problems with Transgender I respected people choice whatever it is(Except Pedophile,Incest,Serial Killer,Genocide).

Oh yeah could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? for example I like Reading,Movies,Music. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

PS: Jaya is Prevail in Indonesia

Well, I'm moving to North Dakota because of the fact that I can get my mental therapies there without limit, because in Michigan I'm limited to twenty therapy visits a year...that and it's a cheaper cost of living overall I've found. It's one thing or another living with SSI and it's not exactly easy to do that here in Michigan.

As far as my transition, I am pre-op, and pre-hormone, though I am going to go through the whole process, from the therapy, to the hormones, and the surgeries. Probably won't go through the bottom surgery, and that's only because of the fact that so many other FtM's I've talked to say that really you don't need it, that and those that do, tend to because of the fact of changing your gender marker. Although, because I was born in Michigan, I don't need to have it done, I merely need to live as a man for like a half a year and I can change it or something like that.

Now for my other hobbies, I tend to do a lot of RPing, at least online. From using Gaia Online, to Furcadia, which I prefer Furc, given that it is so much easier to RP there. I also am an artist, doing everything from sketches to paintings...even jewelry and sculpture. My main focus on art is the mythical and the anime, as well as furries. Other than that I am a gamer, I play WoW as well as quite a few RPG's such as Final Fantasy, and even a few other little random ones. However, the one kind of game that I tend to not like is the FPS, or First Person Shooter, for those who don't know, save for the Gears of War series.

Now to my babyfur self, that's a bit hard to explain at times, I mean if I had them, I would be wearing the footed PJ's, though I do have my binkie, which I use. Also use bottle, and eat baby food, usually fed to me. As far as diapers, it's hard to find one that fits me, though I will only wet mine. That and haven't found the right person to diaper me, and I find it a little hard to do myself.

That's about all I can think of, but that's just me, that and you got me to reply within a half hour of waking up...XD