Thread: cincinnati, ohio

Default cincinnati, ohio

hello adisc!!
    so i am 26 year old boy from ohio. i live in cincinnati.
    anyways, i am into diapers (obviously)
    Last edited by Talula; 23-Aug-2012 at 22:04. Reason: removing detailed location and meet-up request

Quote Originally Posted by schoolisforsmarties View Post
    hello adisc!!
    anyways, i am into diapers (obviously).
    Hey there Schoolisforsmarties!

I hope that you enjoy your time on ADISC, and find lots of friends!

Diapers aren't everything we look for here on ADISC, after all, most of us are into diapers around here anyways

What are some of your other hobbies? I'm a programmer, generally more interested in C# than other languages.

You can follow this thread on writing a good introduction! While you are at it why not take a look at these tips and the rules :3

- Lobie
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 23-Aug-2012 at 23:08. Reason: updating quote to matched edited first post

Hello there, SchoolIsForSmarties, and welcome to ADISC. I'm sure you'll fit right on in here, though as Lobie said, you may want to let us know what else makes you tick, as there's always more to a person than their choice of underwear.

hello adisc!!
    anyways, i am into diapers (obviously)
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

I believe Personal ads is not allowed in here. If you interesting in meeting friend just simply posting in here and you might be found friends here. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

By your screen name, I take it you are in school? Pleased to meet you.

Awesome, I am from Columbus, Ohio. Stay crinkly!

thanks for the replies guys!!! so i am pretty boring. i like hiking and fishing and being outdoors mostly!! what about you guys?

thanks for the replies guys!!! so i am pretty boring. i like hiking and fishing and being outdoors mostly!! what about you guys?
    That is not so boring at all but sadly I'm not an outdoor type guy the only outdoor activity I enjoy is playing wargames with my airsoft club. Oh yeah I do have many hobbies and interest. I love anything about cars especially classic cars, I love Aircraft as you can see in my Avatar, I love Military stuff from History,Tactic,Equipment. I enjoy history especially modern history and guns as for other stuff including Reading,Movies,Music,Video Games

Well sorry that my post is so long.
    Last edited by archer; 28-Aug-2012 at 15:48.

Doesn't sound boring at all!

I hate the outdoors, mainly because I'm afraid of spiders, and bees, and.... you get the picture :P

What's the most exciting or fun hiking trip you have been on? I just recently hiked to a small swimming hole/watering hole (Which was under a waterfall). It was so much fun, and so cool!

It was quite the hike to get there (climbing down a cliff, and across very scary ledges with the help of ropes). My heart was beating some fast climbing over a 30 foot cliff on a rotting log holding onto nothing but a piece of nylon rope!

Aside from being a programmer, I'm a speedcuber. I love solving any kind of "twisty" puzzle. My record on a 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube is 12.XXs and it tends to be what I solve most frequently.

- Lobie

Default cincinnati, ohio

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    I hate the outdoors, mainly because I'm afraid of spiders, and bees, and.... you get the picture :P
    Just to add, it's actually pretty funny. Bugs and arachnids make him scream like a little girl O.o

Oh, and welcome ^^