Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I tolded my girlfriend

Default I tolded my girlfriend

You may have noticed I haven't been posting lately. Well, I've been hangin' out with my kick ass kunoichi. She doesn't kick ass much ass as me, but then again, who does? I told her about my Tbism. Oh shit, I mean Abism. Ugh. I'm old folks. One day a once spry young ninja starts throwing plasmaballs at oncoming oil tankers instead of smashing them with his face. Anyhoo, She seems pretty cool about it, and encouraged my honesty I always advocated secrecy because it seemed greedy to me to creep out your significant other, but If you know and love each other, go for it.

Sweet. Not sour, or salty, but like sugar! If I were Confucius I could confuse you but I'm not. I'm Sensiousus. And I hope your relationship blossoms, like lotus rose.

maddi

uhh... it's "told" my gf... there's no such word as "tolded"... and I'm glad you were honest ... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Sweet. Not sour, or salty, but like sugar! If I were Confucius I could confuse you but I'm not. I'm Sensiousus. And I hope your relationship blossoms, like lotus rose.
    ... right ...

Quote Originally Posted by maddi View Post
    uhh... it's "told" my gf... there's no such word as "tolded"... and I'm glad you were honest ... :-)
    Funny, the grammar mistake is so obvious it's almost as if I meant to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dethklok_still_rules View Post
    Funny, the grammar mistake is so obvious it's almost as if I meant to do it...
    Yeah dude it is pretty obvious you did it on purpose however some people get really irritated with the whole baby talk online thing, I personally could care less but hey.

By the way man congratz on finding a girl that understands and is cool about it. Don't push for her to join in if you can resist it let her think about it cause if she wwant to try it or indulge she will talk to you about it

used to have a tb girlfriend... but that time is behind me

now im just trying to find a normal girlfriend, tb or not

glad your girlfriend understands though

Lucky you! Hope it carries on to go as well for you as it has obviously gone so far. I'm really happy for you!

Now for some linguistics geekery. The baby speak equivalent of tell would most likely be 'telled' not 'tolded'. The -ed usually gets stuck on to the infinitive form, here 'tell'. To stick the regular ending on the irregular verb would be very unlikely. I have only ever seen 'tolded' used facetiously, never as a serious attempt at baby talk.

[/tangental geek attack]

It's not baby talk you retards. I'm just trying to make this thread look different from the other "out of the closet threads", so I can identify it easily. Leave it to ADISC to derail a thread over one inconsequential word.

heaven forbid you expound on that at all. Then this thread would be helpful, topical and informational.
    Last edited by Klokwork; 25-Oct-2008 at 01:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethklok_still_rules View Post
    It's not baby talk you retards. I'm just trying to make this thread look different from the other "out of the closet threads", so I can identify it easily. Leave it to ADISC to derail a thread over one inconsequential word.

heaven forbid you expound on that at all. Then this thread would be helpful, topical and informational.
    The negative energy of this post made me giggle.
    Thank you. lol