Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ps4 and Xbox720

pikachu1

Default Ps4 and Xbox720

i herd about the Ps4 and the Xbox720 rumor and i was wondering when they where coming out because i have the ps3 slim and im a gammer so i was wondering when the ps4 and xbox720 coming out plz help

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu1 View Post
    i was wondering when the ps4 and xbox720 coming out plz help
    If it's not splattered all over GameSpot, EGM, and other gaming sites, the answer is probably: Nobody knows.

Or: Not this year.

But! Great news!!! You'll be able to get a Wii U in just a couple of months!!! (I'll be passing on that one, as I only use my Wii for Virtual Console games.)

I read in Xbox World that possibly Xbox 360 successor is coming in 2014-2015

The Playstation 4 is rumor to come out In Japan on May 16, 2012 and will be released in the US on October 23, 2012. If you have a hard time looking it up, use the code name: "Orbis." If you want to see for yourself then copy and paste this link: User:Trap The Drum Wonder/PlayStation 4 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOW View Post
    The Playstation 4 is rumor to come out In Japan on May 16, 2012
    Since May 16, 2012 was a few months ago, I think it's fair to say that particular rumor didn't pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOW View Post
    The Playstation 4 is rumor to come out In Japan on May 16, 2012 and will be released in the US on October 23, 2012. If you have a hard time looking it up, use the code name: "Orbis." If you want to see for yourself then copy and paste this link: User:Trap The Drum Wonder/PlayStation 4 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    1. may 16, 2012 has already passed, over 3 months ago in fact.

2. Consoles are normally unveiled at E3, the foremost video game industry trade show. If not, it's been at Tokyo Game Show.

when the "PS4", "xbox 720" are finally unviled to the public. They are already outclassed by PC gaming for maybe a mere 15-25% more costs. But the video games go on sale faster, and sell for cheaper at launch. so the costs offsets very quickly. even today Red Dead Redemption game of the year is STILL 29.99. the game has sold millions of copies, sales have sold to a crawl and they STILL want 29.99 for it.

Alan Wake on the PC at it's launch cost what 19.99 at most? Just over the weekend it, all the DLC and even American Nightmare bundled on steam for 9.99. Granted Alan Wake was so cheap since microsoft and/or the studio flipped of the PC community by putting the PC edition on hold for a long time. but despite that Alan Wake sold a better or faster on PC.

3. whoever thinks those specs are real on that wikipedia page doesn't know a damn fraking thing about computing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    3. whoever thinks those specs are real on that wikipedia page doesn't know a damn fraking thing about computing.
    Lol, I looked at the specs and saw a 9.66 GHz CPU.

Was wondering when AMD and IBM were informed that their records weren't only beaten, but had been shattered.

Anyways, no one knows when PS4 or XBox 720 are coming out, and imo, no one will know until at least E3 2013 assuming no in-company leaks.

Default Ps4 and Xbox720

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Lol, I looked at the specs and saw a 9.66 GHz CPU.

Was wondering when AMD and IBM were informed that their records weren't only beaten, but had been shattered.

Anyways, no one knows when PS4 or XBox 720 are coming out, and imo, no one will know until at least E3 2013 assuming no in-company leaks.
    Clearly they must be adding the cores. Like, must be some weird tri-core with each core at 3.22GHz

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Clearly they must be adding the cores. Like, must be some weird tri-core with each core at 3.22GHz
    Well 360 used a tri core CPU as it stands I think, though at like 1.8 Ghz or something low. the Ps3 has the 'eight" core which is really just a dual core and 6 kinda iffy cores as I understand it.

though these don't matter when they use shitty GPU's. my 8800GT beats both PS3 and 360 in terms of graphics.

The 720 and PS4 posts have been around for along long long time, MS have said alittle about the new Xbox that there will be 2 versions, and sony are working on the new PS4 but the release for the ps4 far as I know nect year release was moved back not sure why, there are many places out there talking about these. and the cpu is a xenon very stable cpu 360 still is a great system and its does not have some of the things then ps3 has, and ALL consoles have shitty GPU's this is cos of heat and cost's and the game platform needs to stay the same so giving the option for diff GPU's would be just silly.

My ATI Radeon HD 4550 can beat my 360 but at the same time my xbox is better then my pc for game as its just one load play pc's are boot up wait ready open then play lol.