Thread: Introduction from Oregon

Default Introduction from Oregon

Greetings everyone,

I have been looking to meet more people in the community for some time but I am very shy when it comes to talking about these things. I have been into diapers for basically my entire life, reading other posts I believe it my start was very common, I was a bed-wetter until I was 7 or so and my mother had used training pants/ plastic pants to help with that. I had always wished they were more like diapers etc. I don't know how deep I should get for now. I am in my 30's I love cute clothes, I also like hiking, letter boxing, playing video games, reading, etc. Will look forward to talking more with everyone soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SissyHannah View Post
    Greetings everyone,

I have been looking to meet more people in the community for some time but I am very shy when it comes to talking about these things. I have been into diapers for basically my entire life, reading other posts I believe it my start was very common, I was a bed-wetter until I was 7 or so and my mother had used training pants/ plastic pants to help with that. I had always wished they were more like diapers etc. I don't know how deep I should get for now. I am in my 30's I love cute clothes, I also like hiking, letter boxing, playing video games, reading, etc. Will look forward to talking more with everyone soon.
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Have you read The Jungle by Upton Sinclair?

Quote Originally Posted by SissyHannah View Post
    Greetings everyone,

Hi welcome to ADISC.

You can relax now don't be shy. So what Video Games you usually play? I usually playing almost every genre but in my top list is FPS(COD and stuff like that), Racing Sim(Forza Motorsport!) and yeah I usually play on my Xbox. And also what kind of stuff you like to read? I usually more to non-fiction but I also enjoy Thriller Novel.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Welcome! I'm from Oregon as well. I play RPGs, myself. PS3 user here.