Thread: LONG time lurker new posting

Default LONG time lurker new posting

Hello everyone!

As my screen name says, I'm Britnee and I'm a sissy baby or little girl. I have been a lurker on this site for a while now, but wanted to be a more active member for a couple of reasons. First and foremost I'm here for information because I'm engaged to a wonderful woman who accepts and encourages me to explore this side that I have kept down for so long. I am truly blessed to find someone like her. While I've had thoughts for years, I never acted on them until now so it is "kinda" new to me. However, is all new to her. So because it's new to us both we're taking it slow. We're paying attention to boundaries and learning what works and what doesn't within those boundaries.

Normally my Fiancee/Mommy likes to put me in the frilliest sissy clothes and have our adult fun in the privacy of our home. There are several aspects we don't engage in but we take what we think is interesting from the stories we read and put it within our boundaries we have established mostly playing more on the idea of turning a man into a frilly baby/little girl. Though I also am sometimes treated as a toddler girl, between 3 and 4 years old.

Outside of this world, I'm a well educated, funny, out-going, loving dad of two young boys who have lived with me full-time since my divorce late last year and I can't imagine my life without them. Now, if I were to list all my interests this would be one long rambling post so I'll just say other than having as much fun as I can with my boys and spending time with my fiancee and her three boys, I enjoy the usual "guy" things. I drive a Cobra Mustang and have a 1971 Spitfire that I fully restored myself not too long ago. I mess around with tech things like my android phone and build my own desktops/laptops. Beyond that I play golf, soccer, basketball and am a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do...just to name a few.

This site is full of great info and while I've read a few threads here and there, I'd like to point my fiancee to some threads so she can better understand of this part of me.

Thanks for reading!

Hugs & Kisses
    Britnee

Quote Originally Posted by Britnee View Post
    Hello everyone!

As my screen name says, I'm Britnee and I'm a sissy baby or little girl. I have been a lurker on this site for a while now, but wanted to be a more active member for a couple of reasons. First and foremost I'm here for information because I'm engaged to a wonderful woman who accepts and encourages me to explore this side that I have kept down for so long. I am truly blessed to find someone like her. While I've had thoughts for years, I never acted on them until now so it is "kinda" new to me. However, is all new to her. So because it's new to us both we're taking it slow. We're paying attention to boundaries and learning what works and what doesn't within those boundaries.

Normally my Fiancee/Mommy likes to put me in the frilliest sissy clothes and have our adult fun in the privacy of our home. There are several aspects we don't engage in but we take what we think is interesting from the stories we read and put it within our boundaries we have established mostly playing more on the idea of turning a man into a frilly baby/little girl. Though I also am sometimes treated as a toddler girl, between 3 and 4 years old.

Outside of this world, I'm a well educated, funny, out-going, loving dad of two young boys who have lived with me full-time since my divorce late last year and I can't imagine my life without them. Now, if I were to list all my interests this would be one long rambling post so I'll just say other than having as much fun as I can with my boys and spending time with my fiancee and her three boys, I enjoy the usual "guy" things. I drive a Cobra Mustang and have a 1971 Spitfire that I fully restored myself not too long ago. I mess around with tech things like my android phone and build my own desktops/laptops. Beyond that I play golf, soccer, basketball and am a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do...just to name a few.

This site is full of great info and while I've read a few threads here and there, I'd like to point my fiancee to some threads so she can better understand of this part of me.

Thanks for reading!

Hugs & Kisses
    Britnee
    Hey Britnee!

That's a really great introduction!

Looks like you are living a really great and happy life! That's good to hear, I'm glad she accepts that side of you

I'm a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon-Do! I could have my 3rd by now, but I have been slacking (for University) :3

Which "political" segment are you under? I'm in the ITF.

It was nice meeting you and I'm glad you finally posted, I hope to see you contributing to many of the discussions on ADISC!

- Lobie

Welcome Britnee to a different kind of a place than many out there. Exploring and accepting your alg self is difficult -going thru the same things too - but this is nice place to talk through anything connected with it in safe environment and also has other other hobby sections cos we're more 'whole person'. It took me a while to see 'the child within' and what she was all about. Are you into teddy bears?
    Btw. You'll find a link to my blog on my profile if you've not encountered it on your internet travels.

Hello everyone!

Thanks for reading!

Hugs & Kisses
    Britnee
    Hi Britnee welcome to ADISC.

Well I say you are very lucky to find a girl that accept you. Oh yeah nice cars I love classic. So which year the Cobra Mustang was? and 1971 Triumph Spitfire nice convertible especially fully restored.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey Britnee!

That's a really great introduction!

Looks like you are living a really great and happy life! That's good to hear, I'm glad she accepts that side of you

I'm a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon-Do! I could have my 3rd by now, but I have been slacking (for University) :3

Which "political" segment are you under? I'm in the ITF.

It was nice meeting you and I'm glad you finally posted, I hope to see you contributing to many of the discussions on ADISC!

- Lobie
    Thanks for the response. Yes, I am very lucky to have found someone who is open-minded and accepts all parts of me as I accept all parts of her. While I'm a 3rd degree I haven't trained in A LONG time. I got my 3rd degree when I was 16 and not long after that the master sold his martial arts academy and moved. I didn't like the new people so I stopped going and I never started back up again. My oldest son keeps hounding me to do classes with him (he's going for his Green this week) and I have talked to his instructor who says I can test out of the belts but I just don't know if I want to do it. To answer your question, I'm not sure what segment my old school was and I'm pretty sure my son's school is ITF but I may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanneChan View Post
    Welcome Britnee to a different kind of a place than many out there. Exploring and accepting your alg self is difficult -going thru the same things too - but this is nice place to talk through anything connected with it in safe environment and also has other other hobby sections cos we're more 'whole person'. It took me a while to see 'the child within' and what she was all about. Are you into teddy bears?
    Btw. You'll find a link to my blog on my profile if you've not encountered it on your internet travels.
    Thanks for responding. I've already accepted my sissy self just as I accept my normal self. It's the exploration that I'm both excited and scared to death about, however, my fiancee is too. she and I are going to start VERY slow and see what works for US and is within our boundaries we've set up. The reason I posted my intro is so I can participate in discussions and I will...still just getting my swimmers wet. Teddy bears are cute but I'm more into Disney Princesses and Hello Kitty. I'll take a look at your blog thanks for pointing me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Britnee welcome to ADISC.

Well I say you are very lucky to find a girl that accept you. Oh yeah nice cars I love classic. So which year the Cobra Mustang was? and 1971 Triumph Spitfire nice convertible especially fully restored.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.
    Yup...I'm a lucky sissy alright, no doubt about it. The Spitfire was a present from my Grandpa who bought it for a couple hundred off a woman who had it just sitting on blocks for years. I didn't get my hands on it until I finished undergrad and grad school and even then I didn't have that much time until I got separated. I love classic too...my grandpa has/had 2 41 Packard's (one for parts and one he's restoring, a Model A, a Korea-era Jeep, and his prize is a 1968 Mark III (the year they re-introduced it). It's only got like 7K on it.

The Cobra is 2011 and I mainly bought that to piss off my ex wife (long story and more personal than I wish to get into with this one).

Yup...I'm a lucky sissy alright, no doubt about it. The Spitfire was a present from my Grandpa who bought it for a couple hundred off a woman who had it just sitting on blocks for years. I didn't get my hands on it until I finished undergrad and grad school and even then I didn't have that much time until I got separated. I love classic too...my grandpa has/had 2 41 Packard's (one for parts and one he's restoring, a Model A, a Korea-era Jeep, and his prize is a 1968 Mark III (the year they re-introduced it). It's only got like 7K on it.

The Cobra is 2011 and I mainly bought that to piss off my ex wife (long story and more personal than I wish to get into with this one).
    Wow so you already finish the spitfire nice. Oh yeah is it your spitfire break down a lot? (Since your spitfire is built during British Leyland era). Wow your grandpa have lot of collection. From Model A, Pre-war car,Jeep(Oh yeah I believe Korean era Jeep is the same with WWII Jeep, They change it in Vietnam era), And Mark III you mean is Lincoln Continental right? I love luxury cars and I think the only times american can built proper luxury cars is 60s(Imperial,Continental,Eldorado). Oh yeah so what is your favorite cars? I basicly love every cars but top in my list Volkswagen Karmann Ghia,Ferrari 250 GTO, Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC10), Ford Torino 428 Cobra Jet, Dodge Charger 500.

Oh nice Shelby GT500 it's okay I won't ask the detail.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Wow so you already finish the spitfire nice. Oh yeah is it your spitfire break down a lot? (Since your spitfire is built during British Leyland era). Wow your grandpa have lot of collection. From Model A, Pre-war car,Jeep(Oh yeah I believe Korean era Jeep is the same with WWII Jeep, They change it in Vietnam era), And Mark III you mean is Lincoln Continental right? I love luxury cars and I think the only times american can built proper luxury cars is 60s(Imperial,Continental,Eldorado). Oh yeah so what is your favorite cars? I basicly love every cars but top in my list Volkswagen Karmann Ghia,Ferrari 250 GTO, Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC10), Ford Torino 428 Cobra Jet, Dodge Charger 500.

Oh nice Shelby GT500 it's okay I won't ask the detail.
    Well, I had worked on the spitfire every so often over a period of years when I would visit my Grandparents house. I had it stored in my grandpa's HUGE garage that was built specifically for car restorations and things. Plus I had my cousins help out on the body work (which I HATE). So I didn't have much to do on it when I got it full time where I live now. I only drive it on occasion since I usually have my boys with me but of the times I do drive it's not that bad. Leyland (of all the owners of Triumph) screwed up the engine the most.

There were actually several Jeep's used in Korea. It was mostly deployed in the form of the WWII MB but the newer models M38 and M38A1 (introduced in 1952 and 1953) were also used. I'm pretty sure his is an M38, but I might be wrong.

Yes, the Lincoln Continental. Not a big luxury car fan but I can appreciate them and those who do enjoy them.

Favorite? Ummm....well my #1 is the Ford Mustang. From the 64 1/2 to now. I've liked 98% of them.

Of the classic cars: Toss-up between the 69 Pontiac GTO, or the 69 old Dodge Charger,

New Cars: Probably the Audi r8 spyder

Well, I had worked on the spitfire every so often over a period of years when I would visit my Grandparents house. I had it stored in my grandpa's HUGE garage that was built specifically for car restorations and things. Plus I had my cousins help out on the body work (which I HATE). So I didn't have much to do on it when I got it full time where I live now. I only drive it on occasion since I usually have my boys with me but of the times I do drive it's not that bad. Leyland (of all the owners of Triumph) screwed up the engine the most.

There were actually several Jeep's used in Korea. It was mostly deployed in the form of the WWII MB but the newer models M38 and M38A1 (introduced in 1952 and 1953) were also used. I'm pretty sure his is an M38, but I might be wrong.

Yes, the Lincoln Continental. Not a big luxury car fan but I can appreciate them and those who do enjoy them.

Favorite? Ummm....well my #1 is the Ford Mustang. From the 64 1/2 to now. I've liked 98% of them.

Of the classic cars: Toss-up between the 69 Pontiac GTO, or the 69 old Dodge Charger,

Yeah British Leyland basicly destroying great british marque (Triumph,MG,Austin-Healey etc.)

I see I though they didn't change the model in WWII era Jeep until M151MUTT in Vietnam.

Well I'm an luxury car fan but mostly it's european marque (Mercedes-Benz 600 Pullman, Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow, Aston Martin Lagonda) But not just any other luxury cars (for example I don't like Lincoln Town Car).

Yet somehow I bet the other 2% goes to Mustang II. I personally like 67 Shelby GT500 and Boss 429.

Well I like the early Tempest based GTO (64?) and I prefer Charger 500 since it looked good with Coronet Grille and Headlamps. Oh yeah I alo like AMC Javelin AMX in Muscle Car Category.

New Cars? Umm It's hard probably 458 Italia

Oh god I'd probably drool on that Mark III. I *LOVE* big Lincolns, and my partner and I have a '78 Continental Town Coupe that we're slowly but surely trying to rejuvenate. If you're willing, I'd love to see a pic of the Spitfire! That comes from a sector of the automotive universe that intrigues me, but I know hardly anything about. I actually did a lot of video work for an auto company for a number of years, so I've come to know a lot about the inner workings of the industry and a fair bit of who's trying to play in what spaces. But, I've never really dug all that deeply into things like old British cars or anything like that.

Anyways, welcome!