Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: opinion wanted

skyfoxpup

Default opinion wanted

Imageanry acadent if you lost all memory but fursana would you enjoy it? I think I would

Cygnus

So, all memories are gone except the memory of my fursona?

If that's the question, I would probably just wonder why this dog person was in my head and what significance it had in the life I had forgotten.

SkarTiger

That's an interesting question. If I only had the memories of my fursona then I definitely would I think I'd really enjoy that.
    Last edited by Trevor; 22-Aug-2012 at 17:43. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate posts.

skyfoxpup

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    So, all memories are gone except the memory of my fursona?

If that's the question, I would probably just wonder why this dog person was in my head and what significance it had in the life I had forgotten.
    if you look at it from that point yes why is there a dog person in my head. But from my point if all i remember is the fursona than it must have been important. But what if it is all your mind wants you to remember
    Last edited by skyfoxpup; 22-Aug-2012 at 18:41. Reason: unfinished

I think it would be a bit different.

If you lost all memory but your fursona wouldn't your mind in that case think you are your fursona then freak out to why your in a human body?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    I think it would be a bit different.

If you lost all memory but your fursona wouldn't your mind in that case think you are your fursona then freak out to why your in a human body?
    I imagine that would be a pretty depressing feeling.

skyfoxpup

Did not think about it that way

I could happily live as my fursona, I often "slip" into my Tiger-self at weekends when I am with a good furiend. He is happy to have a feline around for a day or two as I tend to be fairly obedient and I love to sleep in my kitty basket. I love to chew on things and pounce string or anything that moves. (I sleep well padded even as a kitten just incase ).

Ummm... I'm confused as to what kind of twisted form of English that was written in, but going off of what everyone else is saying; as my deciphering tool-

Yeah- no. Not gonna work out there. Not nearly enough Gazelles in North America for me to hunt >:C