Thread: TigerLillyg

Default TigerLillyg

Hi all, i guess this is my opportunity to introduce myself to all of you. i am in my mid twenties and i have not been a DL for very long. i first heard about ABDL on an episode of Springer when i was still a kid. for some reason it stuck with me and as a teenager i became more and more interested in it. i met a guy that was interested in it as well and we tried it for a while but i didn't really enjoy the AB stuff (i never really regressed, i'm a little bit of a control freak). after a few years he convinced me to try Diapers again because he finds them very sexy. since then i have learned to enjoy wearing them both for my man and for myself. well that was my experience.

-TiggerLilly

Ah, someone else that saw that old Springer episode. Heh, funny stuff back before that show devolved into various refurbishings of the same three topics.

So what sorts of non-diapered stuff do you get into for fun then? Any games, hobbies, activities, interests?

Welcome!

welcome to the website! I love your story thats thats very sweet of you to not just give him one chance at it but later down the road tried it again and found enjoyment in this and he is lucky to of found someone like you.

Quote Originally Posted by TiggerLilly View Post
    Hi all, i guess this is my opportunity to introduce myself to all of you. i am in my mid twenties and i have not been a DL for very long. i first heard about ABDL on an episode of Springer when i was still a kid. for some reason it stuck with me and as a teenager i became more and more interested in it. i met a guy that was interested in it as well and we tried it for a while but i didn't really enjoy the AB stuff (i never really regressed, i'm a little bit of a control freak). after a few years he convinced me to try Diapers again because he finds them very sexy. since then i have learned to enjoy wearing them both for my man and for myself. well that was my experience.

-TiggerLilly
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Interesting story there since I believe most of the people here found out about ABDL by themselves. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest and don't be shy. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

I've never been very good at having hobbies. i think i have ADD because i can never stay interested in anything long enough to get good at it. i am also very afraid of failing and i think that holds me back from trying new things. recently i have been reading a lot and have tried a little writing. i'm also into fashion and have been doing a little sewing. i am always looking for something new to try.