Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hi!

  1. #1

    Default Hi!

    hey, ive known about this website for awhile but never really payed attention until recently.

    well im in the navy which can be pretty stressful so i find this lifestyle relaxing on top of many other things but i dont get to induldge in it too much. I recently have gotten over the guilt and embarrassment i feel about all of this and accept it for what it is and find myself much happier and hope to contribute more to ADISC. I hope grow and learn more about what this means to me and be able to talk about this more openly with people who understand how i feel because as we all know were not the only ones, thank god!

    besides that i got a xbox so if you wanna hit me up sometime the gamertags UncagedSword whenever i get back to the states.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babysailor View Post
    well im in the navy which can be pretty stressful so i find this lifestyle relaxing on top of many other things but i dont get to induldge in it too much.
    Thank you for what you're doing for us over seas. I'm sure there are plenty of men and women in the various branches who have a diaper related interest. Not sure which of those are here at this forum but for what it's worth, I have no problem with someone in the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force or National Guard wearing and using diapers.

    Welcome to ADISC. We want you as a new recruit.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babysailor View Post
    hey, ive known about this website for awhile but never really payed attention until recently.

    well im in the navy which can be pretty stressful so i find this lifestyle relaxing on top of many other things but i dont get to induldge in it too much. I recently have gotten over the guilt and embarrassment i feel about all of this and accept it for what it is and find myself much happier and hope to contribute more to ADISC. I hope grow and learn more about what this means to me and be able to talk about this more openly with people who understand how i feel because as we all know were not the only ones, thank god!

    besides that i got a xbox so if you wanna hit me up sometime the gamertags UncagedSword whenever i get back to the states.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

    Wow so you in the Navy? I want to ask which ship you serve? I really like military so much. Well you're not the first serviceman who like diapers. As far as I know we got Army,Navy,Air Force in this site even some veteran. Anyway welcome and enjoy the site.

  4. #4

    Default

    Wow what country are you in right now. I don't meenit in a bad whay but I just want to know.

    Welcome to adisc!

  5. #5

    Default

    im actually deployed land but we go to the ship alot more recently, its the USNS ponce "pon say"

    - - - Updated - - -

    no worries not sure how i could take it the wrong way but its Bahrain, i know what? its a smalllllll island next to saudi arabia

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babysailor View Post
    im actually deployed land but we go to the ship alot more recently, its the USNS ponce "pon say"

    - - - Updated - - -

    no worries not sure how i could take it the wrong way but its Bahrain, i know what? its a smalllllll island next to saudi arabia
    Wow is it USN Ponce is an LPD? So your ship is assigned to 6th fleet? Since your destination is Bahrain. I wish your ship is going to Indonesia.

  7. #7

    Default

    that would be cool, i joined wanting to travel to all places around the world, so far its been germany, scotland and ireland. but only for a max of two days combined. but ive spent just coming up to a year in bahrain now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.