Thread: Hello. My name is Syringomyelia, and I'm a lurker

Default Hello. My name is Syringomyelia, and I'm a lurker

Greetings from the USA. More interested in AB in my younger years, but more of a DL now. As for my nickname, that is the condition that I have. It is a rare type of progressive spinal cord injury. I have several cysts inside the spinal cord which is destroying my nerves from the inside. Not fun but I deal with it. Have some reflex incontinence as a result, but no problem finding a solution. Cathing is risky due to possible autonomic reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Syringomyelia View Post
    Greetings from the USA. More interested in AB in my younger years, but more of a DL now. As for my nickname, that is the condition that I have. It is a rare type of progressive spinal cord injury. I have several cysts inside the spinal cord which is destroying my nerves from the inside. Not fun but I deal with it. Have some reflex incontinence as a result, but no problem finding a solution. Cathing is risky due to possible autonomic reaction.
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Sorry to hear about your affliction, I wish you the best of luck for living day-to-day. What are your hobbies? one of my hobbies is playing stringed instruments.

I'm just wondering why you would make your condition so blatant? I mean someone could have a mental disability but they wont flaunt it. Anyway as Skunk053 said, could you please give us some more information to go on then, "More interested in AB in my younger years, but more of a DL now." Hobbies, interests favorite music etc... it can be anything at all. Myself, I'm interested in history, enjoy playing video games and have a pet dog (Thumper) who I take kayaking with me when it's nice out. It's easy, you try.