Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: back!

schoolboy21

Default back!

so I've been around for a few years but i drifted away for i think a year and a half or two. just thought id post a new intro. well my name is Zach i am 17 bi looking for friends in Illinois. Don't be afraid to message me if you want to chat
    i love to fish, be outdoors camp, boat, work on cars. fishing will eventually be my career.
    so far favorite diaper is tena so far
    Last edited by schoolboy21; 21-Aug-2012 at 05:05.

Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy21 View Post
    so I've been around for a few years but i drifted away for i think a year and a half or two. just thought id post a new intro. well my name is Zach i am 17 bi looking for friends in Illinois. Don't be afraid to message me if you want to chat
    Hi Zach nice to meet you!! What are your hobbies and interests? Favorite diaper?

i love to fish, be outdoors camp, boat, work on cars. fishing will eventually be my career.
    so far favorite diaper is tena so far
    Welcome (Back) to ADISC.

So are you like cars or work on cars? It doesn't matter though I love cars. Anyway I hope you can active again in here.

schoolboy21

i just plain like everything about cars. working on them an looking at them and im hoping to be a little more active on here as well

i just plain like everything about cars. working on them an looking at them and im hoping to be a little more active on here as well
    Well I hope you can be more active in here. So what kind of cars do you like? I myself like many cars but top in my list are: Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, Ferrari 250 GTO, Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R(KPGC 10),Ford Torino 428 Cobra Jet,Dodge Charger 500. the list goes on and on.

schoolboy21

well i defiantly agree with those cars but theres also the 69 z28 camaro, 67 mustang shelby gt 500, and any nicely put together truck or lifted jeep

well i defiantly agree with those cars but theres also the 69 z28 camaro, 67 mustang shelby gt 500, and any nicely put together truck or lifted jeep
    Nice choice especially The 67 Shelby So you like Muscle Cars or Yank Tank? Oh yeah I prefer Range Rover rather than Jeep though.

schoolboy21

im into pretty much all type of cars but def more into muscle cars and trucks/off-roading vehicles

Hmm Well I'm mostly to European but yeah I like pretty much every type.

Hello and welcome schoolboy.

I really love cars too. Whether it's driving fast or working on them. When I get to the shop Monday, I get to put a transmission in a crown vic .