Thread: Hi all

Question Hi all

Hello everyone. I'm a middle aged DL who is in a non-supportive relationship. I'm probably going to lurk more than post, but that's how I deal with things since friends/family don't support my DL side.

I work in the trucking industry and I'm gone from home a lot.

I hunt and camp when I get time, but mostly when I'm back from trips I like to hang at home.

At least I might find some support here. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mereyam View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm a middle aged DL who is in a non-supportive relationship. I'm probably going to lurk more than post, but that's how I deal with things since friends/family don't support my DL side.

I hunt and camp when I get time, but mostly when I'm back from trips I like to hang at home.

Hi welcome to ADISC.

Well I'm sorry to hear that but I can assure you. You are not alone in accepting thing(Well I myself). Wow so your Truck Driver? That must be hard since you go all over the country. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Spaniel

Welcome, welcome! You don't need to be a lurker. If you want to, ok, its just nice to see what everyone thinks. I am very sorry your friends and family dont support you. Dont worry, you wont have that problem here. Just remember, no one is here to judge, everyone has a good reason.
    Last edited by Trevor; 22-Aug-2012 at 00:41. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Thanks for the replies. I can't check sites like this much because of my schedule / sleep routine. My wife has said "never bring this up again", so I think it's just lurking for now. I enjoy talking about it and reading blogs which keeps my needs in check. Maybe things will get better in the future. Thanks for the support.

Thanks for the replies. I can't check sites like this much because of my schedule / sleep routine. My wife has said "never bring this up again", so I think it's just lurking for now. I enjoy talking about it and reading blogs which keeps my needs in check. Maybe things will get better in the future. Thanks for the support.
    Hey mereyam,

I'm sorry to hear that she is so unsupportive. Probably not much you could do to change that!

It's good that you are taking things into your own hand to make yourself happy I certainly do hope things get better for you in the future!

- Lobie