Thread: Happy to join but still a bit shy

Default Happy to join but still a bit shy

Hey, Kinda really shy about all this and have really felt guilty about being a DL for my entire life so i don't really talk much. Decided to join this forum to gain comfort from other peoples experience and reading answers to many of the same questions I have had. I'm hoping to contribute more in the future (Kinda hoping just being a part of this community will make me bolder)

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonezwulf View Post
    Hey, Kinda really shy about all this and have really felt guilty about being a DL for my entire life so i don't really talk much. Decided to join this forum to gain comfort from other peoples experience and reading answers to many of the same questions I have had. I'm hoping to contribute more in the future (Kinda hoping just being a part of this community will make me bolder)

Thanks!
    Hey there Lonezwulf!

It can be an extremely difficult step to finally join a community, especially when you are embarrassed to like things in it as it is!

I really hope you stick around, it was the best decision I've ever made in my life, and I'm more than glad I have had ADISC here, and will continue to have it in the future.

You should really read this article, it is great and should certainly help you!

Like you, I'm very shy (even still) but, slowly I have been becoming less shy and more outgoing! I'm more than happy that things are turning around like this.

Diapers aren't all we are about either

Do you compete or play in any sports or teams? I guess being shy may make that hard, but if not do you like to watch any sports?

I love to play a few games (Golf mainly), and I'm a black belt in TaeKwon-Do (ITF).

Here is a thread that can help you with your introduction :3

Enjoy!

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lonezwulf View Post

Thanks!
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

It's okay now you can relax don't be shy. Well accepting DL is tough couple years ago I myself is feeling guilty about it but know I'm accepting who am I. I hope you also so if you have any question just ask. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest?

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Same here & I just joined & I'm glad I did I'm having fun on this website

Hi I am also abit shy to say I wear nappies for needs but hopefully will have some fun here