Thread: CrinkleMedic

Default CrinkleMedic

Hi I am new here I am pretty easy going guy I am here for support as I am bladder incon and pretty much have to wear 24/7 and its hard being young as I am to deal with this I love life. I but looking at me you would never know that I wear there are very few that know that I do an its still awkward and trying to meet some one that truly wants to know you and understands and is not looking for just Playtime or a hook up that's not easy either
    I am 6-5 so I am a big guy with a bigger heart I hope to make some friends and find support here that I need and hopefully I wont feel so alone in this

Quote Originally Posted by Crinklemedic View Post
    Hi I am new here I am pretty easy going guy I am here for support as I am bladder incon and pretty much have to wear 24/7 and its hard being young as I am to deal with this I love life. I but looking at me you would never know that I wear there are very few that know that I do an its still awkward and trying to meet some one that truly wants to know you and understands and is not looking for just Playtime or a hook up that's not easy either
    I am 6-5 so I am a big guy with a bigger heart I hope to make some friends and find support here that I need and hopefully I wont feel so alone in this
    Welcome crinkle I'm 6-1 so know how you feel What are some of your hobbies? And hope you enjoy it here

Quote Originally Posted by Crinklemedic View Post
    Hey there crinklemedic.

Well, you've certainly come to the right place for support! There is a sub-forum for those that are incontinent, and there is all kinds of support topics on there and other discussions! You should certainly check it out.

What do you like to do in life? Where do you work?

I'm currently a university student, and I hope to be working the moment I complete my courses (however unlikely this may be)! As for things I enjoy doing I'm a furry and love going to meet-ups or conventions whenever I can afford to go, and have the ability. I have a fursuit and love to go suiting as well, although I don't get to go out as often as I would like :<

I hope to see you in the discussions on ADISC

- Lobie

Spaniel

Hello Medic, tell some interests! Everyone here is really friendly and helpful. Tell some things about yourself. What shows do you like, what music do you like, do you like art, are you funny, are you shy, are you random, are you an outside guy or an inside guy. Y'know, that sort of thing.

I have quite a few out on the motorcycle studying and progression of my career I am a paramedic but not in the area where I live so I may be able to help with some health questions but I do not tell a lot of people on sites like this because of some of the questions I do get asked but I love what I do