Thread: hi

Default hi

hi. im new to the world of ABDL. I started reading stories and realized i am a big girl who likes to be a lil girl around 2 or three sometimes. When im a big girl... i teach preschool and go to college.im engaged to be married I like dancing and writting. When im a lil girl...i like sitting in my daddys lap and watching movies like beauty and the beast. I carry my blankie and puppy.....sometimes i wear diappys but most of the time its big girl panties. I came to this site to learn and make new friends,

Quote Originally Posted by dippibutterfly View Post
    hi. im new to the world of ABDL. I started reading stories and realized i am a big girl who likes to be a lil girl around 2 or three sometimes. When im a big girl... i teach preschool and go to college.im engaged to be married I like dancing and writting. When im a lil girl...i like sitting in my daddys lap and watching movies like beauty and the beast. I carry my blankie and puppy.....sometimes i wear diappys but most of the time its big girl panties. I came to this site to learn and make new friends,
    Hey there dippi!

Sounds like you have a great life! Congratulations on being engaged, I see your fiance (and caretaker) accepts you for who you are. Some people on here aren't so lucky

There are a lot of writers on ADISC, and there's even a group for "Creative Writers" you may want to check that out.

What courses are you taking in college? I'm in University and I'm taking Computer Science, I also want to be a teacher.

I also like dancing, but I haven't ever learned how to dance any styles. I just flail my body about!

As for my other hobbies I'm a speedcuber (solving the Rubik's Cube fast) and I love programming (I guess that's not surprising for a CS student ).

Hope you enjoy the time on ADISC, and make lots of new friends! You may want to look in the Articles section to learn more

- Lobie

Im doing a double major of elementry ed and special education. I really love working with children , especially the younger ones. I always had a facination with childhood things like diapers and dolls. and im forever talking and acting like a young child, teaching preschool i get paid for doing it lol my friends tease me because i tend to choose clothes that make me look 12 without realizing it. In addition ive always been the princess of the family anyways lol My fiance calls me his princess too