Thread: TV Episodes Online

Default TV Episodes Online

I am specifically looking for Malcolm in the Middle Seasons 4 and 5. For some reason most sites I have checked have all seasons except those ones. Anyone know where to get them?
    Thanks

Peachy

You may have to buy the DVDs to get those episodes legally. Surely, you don't expect people to post ways to get stuff illegally and to violate the producer's copyrights?!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    You may have to buy the DVDs to get those episodes legally. Surely, you don't expect people to post ways to get stuff illegally and to violate the producer's copyrights?!

Peachy
    *Shakes head* Peachy, Peachy, Peachy...Such a naive peach

well, I did just see a thread on someone asking how to get House episodes online, and plenty of people were responding to that.

Quote Originally Posted by wazme View Post
    well, I did just see a thread on someone asking how to get House episodes online, and plenty of people were responding to that.
    You mean one of the former moderators of the flash chat? I know I thought it was odd too!

" 1. Go to thepiratebay
    2. Type in the episode
    3. Sort by seeders
    4. ????????????
    5. Profit!" - Quote from Fallen of Full metal's topic on how whats the best way he can steal house. This advice apply's to your case original poster. Good luck you filthy pirate! What has Frankie Muniez ever done to you but make you laugh!

You could try looking on hulu.com if you're in the US, they legally stream TV.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSiltStrider View Post
    You could try looking on hulu.com if you're in the US, they legally stream TV.

The show was put off the air a few years ago, Hulu most likely won't have it.

If you want a legal way to see them you could just rent them off netflix, its pretty cheap and if you want to keep them well you could just burn the dvd's. Its not that hard to do but I can't tell you how to do it, at least here anyway. Oh and copying them though renting is illegal I think then again I might be wrong. But still copying dvd's is untraceable unlike torrents.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    The show was put off the air a few years ago, Hulu most likely won't have it.
    Hulu doesn't have it, but the age of the show isn't what matters. Hulu has shows going back to the 60s.

Hulu has 5 episodes of House currently, plus some clips.