Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New to entire forum, looking for balance in faith.

  1. #1

    Default New to entire forum, looking for balance in faith.

    I'm new to this Diaper Lover thing... well not exactly I've had ambitions for years but haven't pulled any triggers. Just wanting to talk to people of the same thing I have with out any perversion in it. Open to all who want to talk especially those walking with Jesus Christ. Would really appreciate reply back. Thanks!

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome,

    There are, myself included, a few conservitive Christians here, quite a few liberal ones, and one or ten that will challenge your faith. Take this place for what it is, take advantage of the good people and resources it offers and I think you will benifit greatly from it.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    I'm new to this Diaper Lover thing... well not exactly I've had ambitions for years but haven't pulled any triggers. Just wanting to talk to people of the same thing I have with out any perversion in it. Open to all who want to talk especially those walking with Jesus Christ. Would really appreciate reply back. Thanks!
    Greetings and welcome! I think I can follow Khaymen in saying I am of the more conservative type of Christian (although, really solid conservatives will not see me that way at all =P). This has been a great site for me since I can both offer my opinions/experiences to others and receive feedback on things I myself am struggling with. I saw your other post on the "as a christian" thread and made my way over here. So, if you have questions, fire away! That's what we're here for (answering AND asking Q's)!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    I'm new to this Diaper Lover thing... well not exactly I've had ambitions for years but haven't pulled any triggers. Just wanting to talk to people of the same thing I have with out any perversion in it. Open to all who want to talk especially those walking with Jesus Christ. Would really appreciate reply back. Thanks!
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

    Well I'm not an christian I'm muslim so I hope you don't mind with that. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Exploration View Post
    Greetings and welcome! I think I can follow Khaymen in saying I am of the more conservative type of Christian (although, really solid conservatives will not see me that way at all =P). This has been a great site for me since I can both offer my opinions/experiences to others and receive feedback on things I myself am struggling with. I saw your other post on the "as a christian" thread and made my way over here. So, if you have questions, fire away! That's what we're here for (answering AND asking Q's)!
    Thank You All! You guys are a blessing. Anyway... Here are my concerns and questions. A few weeks ago I thought about a way to fulfill my Diaper Lover purposes and not waste them or my money. That idea was wearing them and using them while I take long hikes. I mean it's seems like a more efficient way to use the restroom without dropping trough and exposing yourself to someone in a spot you thought was private. It's just that I'm so excited about hiking mountains with diapers on soon, I get obsessive thoughts about going in them. Results of my ADHD. But I know God loves me(and you) even if I wear diapers and take bathroom break in them. But I can't get any diapers with out money aka a job, plus I got school to focus on. Furthermore, I want focus on enjoying my hikes and cycling soon. Cycling is another thing I can't do first without a job to get the money for a bike. But what I'm asking is that: Is it ok to go in them? and How do I keep myself content and focused(by action)? Along with asking God to keep me in place, because since I prayed yesterday I'm feeling a lot better today. Answer when you can!
    Last edited by SilverSurfer; 21-Aug-2012 at 05:11. Reason: Two of the same post

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    Thank You All! You guys are a blessing. Anyway... Here are my concerns and questions. A few weeks ago I thought about a way to fulfill my Diaper Lover purposes and not waste them or my money. That idea was wearing them and using them while I take long hikes. I mean it's seems like a more efficient way to use the restroom without dropping trough and exposing yourself to someone in a spot you thought was private. It's just that I'm so excited about hiking mountains with diapers on soon, I get obsessive thoughts about going in them. Results of my ADHD. But I know God loves me(and you) even if I wear diapers and take bathroom break in them. But I can't get any diapers with out money aka a job, plus I got school to focus on. Furthermore, I want focus on enjoying my hikes and cycling soon. Cycling is another thing I can't do first without a job to get the money for a bike. But what I'm asking is that: Is it ok to go in them? and How do I keep myself content and focused(by action)? Along with asking God to keep me in place, because since I prayed yesterday I'm feeling a lot better today. Answer when you can!
    No problem. As I said, we are here for you. (And, I believe God has led each of us to this place of fellow-travelers for a purpose.)

    Cycling and hiking are awesome! And I couldn't agree more that the outdoors is a very exposed, vulnerable place to be using the bathroom. I'm not quite sure I understand your question "is it ok to go in them?" and, in your second question about staying content and focused, I can't quite tell what are you talking about. (God, hiking, cycling, diaper loving, ...?)

    If you mean: Is it okay to use your diaper, I would say: yes, that's what it's there for. And yes, getting a job will help with all of your activities that require money. =P

    To answer some questions that I think might be lurking "between the lines": Obsessive thoughts and enthusiasm aren't terribly different, in my opinion. I personally would feel very awkward using a diaper when hiking/cycling around others. I would also be concerned that such active sports might be hard on my skin if I didn't change shortly after using my diaper -- cycling and hiking involve lots of leg motion... personally, an irritating thought.

    Hopefully, this is helpful. If you can elaborate a little about being content and focused, I might be able to help more. Also, if there are other questions you have, feel free to ask. (I may not be the best qualified to answer them, but that's why there is a community here!)

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Exploration View Post
    No problem. As I said, we are here for you. (And, I believe God has led each of us to this place of fellow-travelers for a purpose.)

    Cycling and hiking are awesome! And I couldn't agree more that the outdoors is a very exposed, vulnerable place to be using the bathroom. I'm not quite sure I understand your question "is it ok to go in them?" and, in your second question about staying content and focused, I can't quite tell what are you talking about. (God, hiking, cycling, diaper loving, ...?)

    If you mean: Is it okay to use your diaper, I would say: yes, that's what it's there for. And yes, getting a job will help with all of your activities that require money. =P

    To answer some questions that I think might be lurking "between the lines": Obsessive thoughts and enthusiasm aren't terribly different, in my opinion. I personally would feel very awkward using a diaper when hiking/cycling around others. I would also be concerned that such active sports might be hard on my skin if I didn't change shortly after using my diaper -- cycling and hiking involve lots of leg motion... personally, an irritating thought.

    Hopefully, this is helpful. If you can elaborate a little about being content and focused, I might be able to help more. Also, if there are other questions you have, feel free to ask. (I may not be the best qualified to answer them, but that's why there is a community here!)
    My apologizes! :p I guess I didn't fully explain my questions enough but you answered one of them as I hoped you would. I was asking if it was ok to be going to the bathroom in them even though the Lord and I know I'm able to go in the trees or wait later? and Are enthusiastic thoughts about the experience of using diapers ok? and How to I stay focused on God, school, and getting a job so I do my outside activities? I know asking God for focus has worked but what are some other things I can do along with it when I feel tempted to think about them? I don't want this to be a problem when I'm in class.

    Also I wasn't planning on wearing diapers during a bike ride, only for hikes. I had already planned on using them on hike when I'm in a spot away from the public that are passing by and when I'm closer to making my way to the car for a change. So I figured that out a while back, thanks for the heads up though.

    I will be making another thread about hiking with diapers on later this evening so I can here other DLs opinions, so if you have anymore you want to warn me about then, feel free to drop in that thread.



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

    Well I'm not an christian I'm muslim so I hope you don't mind with that. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.
    Not at all dude, everyone's welcome like I said, feel free to drop your opinion too if you want.
    Last edited by Trevor; 22-Aug-2012 at 01:28. Reason: merging posts.

  8. #8

    Default

    I think figuring out whether or not God is okay with your diaper use is a very important thing to consider. Personally, I think using a diaper is about the same as using the toilet... society just prefers one over the other. Also, I don't think people using diapers is something that God worries about too much. This isn't to say He doesn't care about the little things! Only, I don't think it's a big deal unless using diapers is somehow getting in the way of other, more important things.

    "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself." - Luke 10:27

    How do diapers fit in here? Like someone in the 'As a Christian' thread asked: How does most of what we do in life fit in here?

    If you are having trouble focusing on other things, wearing a diaper might actually help (by removing all of the what ifs that are related). If, on the other hand, wearing a diaper is super distracting, maybe it isn't right for you. Talk to God. He loves you and cares for you so much that He sent Jesus to die for you. I'm not saying Jesus died so we could all wear diapers... but maybe He died so that we could worry less about wearing diapers and worry more about our "focus" on Christ (Him).

    Is thinking about diapers a temptation or just something you are looking forward to? How is it different than being worried about a test in another class or getting worked up about a party you were invited to? I think it is important to realize that being excited isn't a bad thing. But, I think being distracted (by anything) is a matter of discipline; prioritizing is an important skill to learn and practice.

    Hope this helps. I have wrestled with some of these questions too and I go back and forth consistently. No matter what though, I know that God loves me because He died for me and is constantly developing a relationship with me.
    Last edited by Exploration; 24-Aug-2012 at 04:15.

Similar Threads

  1. Advice needed to find a balance
    By calstateteacher in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-Jul-2012, 03:50
  2. Balance
    By Foxkit1992 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-Nov-2011, 16:42
  3. Hair (Entire Body)
    By Mr Alex in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-Jan-2009, 04:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.