Thread: Hey there!

Default Hey there!

Hey! I'm Fcoon, I suppose. I would guess that I'm your average DL, though I have little to no interest in AB stuff. I'm also a furry if it wasn't already apparent, which I'm surprised to find is a pretty common thing in this community.

As for interests, I spend most of my time playing games on Steam or talking to friends on Skype. When I'm not doing that, I'm roaming the internet anywhere from Giantbomb to Youtube and so forth.

Why am I here? Probably just to lurk. I've never really talked to anyone about this sort of thing, and I really enjoy reading the posts on here. Perhaps I'll contribute to discussion occasionally, but it will probably be a rare ordeal.

So yeah, hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Fcoon View Post
    Why am I here? Probably just to lurk. I've never really talked to anyone about this sort of thing, and I really enjoy reading the posts on here. Perhaps I'll contribute to discussion occasionally, but it will probably be a rare ordeal.

So yeah, hello everyone!
    Welcome to the site. I hope you engaging and contributing to the site is not a rare event. I say this because the more you are willing to contribute the more you will benefit from this community.

There are great people and a wealth of information at your disposal on this forum and I believe you will do yourself a great disservice by not taking advantage of it.

YBIC,
    Khaymen

Quote Originally Posted by Fcoon View Post
    Hey! I'm Fcoon, I suppose. I would guess that I'm your average DL, though I have little to no interest in AB stuff. I'm also a furry if it wasn't already apparent, which I'm surprised to find is a pretty common thing in this community.

As for interests, I spend most of my time playing games on Steam or talking to friends on Skype. When I'm not doing that, I'm roaming the internet anywhere from Giantbomb to Youtube and so forth.

So yeah, hello everyone!
    Hi Fcoon welcome to ADISC.

Well you are very honest by saying that you probably just lurking. But it's okay but I hope you can join the discussions sometimes. So your hobbies is just playing games and surfing internet?

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Well you are very honest by saying that you probably just lurking. But it's okay but I hope you can join the discussions sometimes. So your hobbies is just playing games and surfing internet?
    Yup! That's pretty much it!

And I may try to post, but I usually don't have much to say and am particularly shy anyways.

Thanks for the welcomes!