Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hewoo everybody-shyly waves-

Default Hewoo everybody-shyly waves-

My name is Kerbi, I am only..-holds up two fingers- dis many, and I just want a fews fwiends, or or or many..-Giggles- but yesh I is a Koala/Snow Owl/Skink cub, and I'm weally poofy and very cuddwy! Does anyone wanna be my fwiend?

Quote Originally Posted by KerbiKoala View Post
    My name is Kerbi, I am only..-holds up two fingers- dis many, and I just want a fews fwiends, or or or many..-Giggles- but yesh I is a Koala/Snow Owl/Skink cub, and I'm weally poofy and very cuddwy! Does anyone wanna be my fwiend?
    Hi there KerbiKoala and welcome to adisc.

Fancy telling a little bit about yourself? Nothing too personal, just the usual stuff such as what kind of music you like, if you have a favorite tv show or movie, or if you're an artist or a writer or even a gamer. I'm only asking because just knowing something about the person behind the alias helps to build friendships. As an example, one of the first few friends I made here was an Aussie and he liked the koala 'sona and we shared a lot of "common interests" involving music and tv. Over two years later we're still pretty good friends.

If you're not too sure what to bring up, spddan made a very good greetings/intro cheat sheet.

Hope to see you around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripped View Post
    Hi there KerbiKoala and welcome to adisc.

Fancy telling a little bit about yourself? Nothing too personal, just the usual stuff such as what kind of music you like, if you have a favorite tv show or movie, or if you're an artist or a writer or even a gamer. I'm only asking because just knowing something about the person behind the alias helps to build friendships. As an example, one of the first few friends I made here was an Aussie and he liked the koala 'sona and we shared a lot of "common interests" involving music and tv. Over two years later we're still pretty good friends.

If you're not too sure what to bring up, spddan made a very good greetings/intro cheat sheet.

Hope to see you around.
    Thank you :3 and sure I honestly like all types of music, though my main favs are Dubstep,modstep, electronica, techno, trance, classical, and alternative rock. My favourite TV shows are regular show, animal planet and adventure time, one of my favourite movies is Wilber and Splice, and I love Pixar and Disney movies :3. I am an artist and gamer, I do write at times but not well enough to call myself a full fledged writer x3. Yes I understand :3~ and awesome

Quote Originally Posted by KerbiKoala View Post
    Thank you :3 and sure I honestly like all types of music, though my main favs are Dubstep,modstep, electronica, techno, trance, classical, and alternative rock. My favourite TV shows are regular show, animal planet and adventure time, one of my favourite movies is Wilber and Splice, and I love Pixar and Disney movies :3. I am an artist and gamer, I do write at times but not well enough to call myself a full fledged writer x3. Yes I understand :3~ and awesome
    Hey cool we've got some common likes
    I'll admit I'm into Dubstep, techno and clasical. Animal planet (presuming channel name) has some good shows on it. And I also have a thing for Disney/Pixar films. Especially any film that has anthro animals - such as Fox and the Hound, Robinhood, Bolt... :3

Heh me being an artist is like you being a writer, so I know exactly what you're saying. I my main thing is writing, but my art....not so good.

Again I say; welcome.

you have a really cool and unique fursona o:
    welcome to the forums, I can bee your friend, I need more cubs to talk to ^^
    You said you're an artist, do you have a site or something were I can see your drawings? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Tripped View Post
    Hey cool we've got some common likes
    I'll admit I'm into Dubstep, techno and classical. Animal planet (presuming channel name) has some good shows on it. And I also have a thing for Disney/Pixar films. Especially any film that has anthro animals - such as Fox and the Hound, Robinhood, Bolt... :3

Heh me being an artist is like you being a writer, so I know exactly what you're saying. I my main thing is writing, but my art....not so good.

Again I say; welcome.
    Hehe awesome x3~ and yesss my favourite disney movie is 101 dalmatians and the lion king movies, and my favourite pixar is UP so far, but I also love rio but that wasnt made by pixar, Hahah I bet you write very well, I'm not the best artist but I still love doing it x3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrierlilfolf View Post
    you have a really cool and unique fursona o:
    welcome to the forums, I can bee your friend, I need more cubs to talk to ^^
    You said you're an artist, do you have a site or something were I can see your drawings? :3
    Hehe thank you :3 and Yay do you have a skype?
    and Yes I am x3 I drew my icon, and I have a FA, though I'm not the best artist :x I do alot of crafty stuff like woodburning and so forth
    http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tictak/
    Last edited by Trevor; 20-Aug-2012 at 15:04. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Sweet! I'll check your gallery after eating :3 and, I do have skype, I PM'd it to you, as I i'm not sure if it's allowed to post them in the forums :3

Sweet! I'll check your gallery after eating :3 and, I do have skype, I PM'd it to you, as I i'm not sure if it's allowed to post them in the forums :3
    Hehe alright awesome and Yes I got your PM, though I can't send one back because I have to be an EC and I don't think I'll be able to be one ;w; cause I doubt I'll be able to do the membership thing

which membership thing? :3
    I remember doing nothing special and the EC status came by itself XD

which membership thing? :3
    I remember doing nothing special and the EC status came by itself XD
    It said that I needed a 7 day membership thing