Thread: Neopets!

Default Neopets!

Hey guys!

I haven't been able to find a recent (within a year or two) post about this, so I'm starting a new one.

I play, I was upset thought because I couldn't use my really old account (the dial up one) I couldn't remember my password.It's changed so much since I had a dial up though!

How many of you play neopets?
    How many of you have a baby paintbrush?
    Post pictures of your pets here, I'd love to see them!

For those that do play, have you found any cool wearables? I have a really hard time finding those.

If you guys wanna add me or make a new account you can use THIS link (I get points if you make a new account using that link =P) If you wanna just add me as a friend my name is djtoxxicrewind

I've played neopets but that was years ago, when I tried going onto my account a little while ago curtsy of you reviving my interest a little I couldn't remember my password. Then when I typed in my username it said my pets were starving, that made me sad . I'm not a good neopets parent. TT.TT

I used to play neopets for a couple years but haven't played for at least five years now. A lot of games I used to play I'm not interested in anymore and it has probably changed way too much to get back into a routine again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    I've played neopets but that was years ago, when I tried going onto my account a little while ago curtsy of you reviving my interest a little I couldn't remember my password. Then when I typed in my username it said my pets were starving, that made me sad . I'm not a good neopets parent. TT.TT
    Haha that's okay! They didn't die right! Did you feed them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Haha that's okay! They didn't die right! Did you feed them?

GreyEntity

I remember playing that a long time ago. I used to think I was the coolest thing for play it. Of course by now the neopets are dead. But if I had a computer I would probably play again. Also because It'll put me in a babish mood

Yeah I fed her. I went to that giant omelette and got her some to eat. So that's all good and done. I sort of started an account and then forgot about it because I couldn't figure out how to really play but after yesterday, I looked online and I figured out you had to play games to get neopoints when I always thought that you had to buy cards at the store. Anyway I looked to see how much a baby paint brush cost and I was stunned, that much money just for a paint brush...

I forgot all about neopets but I just made a new account because I forgot the pass to my old one. :P

I can't remember my old account, and it wouldn't let me make a new one with the same email...although now that I think about it I did make a new email a few weeks ago so I suppose I could start playing again now